Air

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Elijames21, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Hey GC do i have to leave space open for the plants to get air in my grow box?

2. Yeah. Plants need CO2 for photosynthesis. A good air flow will reallt help your plants. Both for the CO2 but also to help control temps and humidity

3. Any other questions? :)

4. nice of you to ask. ha as a 1st timer i have lots of them. i am using a 3x2x1.5 tool cabinet that a lined with aluminum foil. (ghetto i know) i just went to my local dollar store (i figured they would have cfl) and i couldnt find any light bulbs that i could plug into an outlet. i was wondering if u use an adapter to plug them into an outlet or they are just made to be put in one. thanks

5. You can get little sockets that plug right into a power outlet or you can go to home depot and buy some shop lights that have the reflector dome. I use those and I take off the dome, put a couple y splitters and I put 4 bulbs per fixture and I put multiple fixtures.

6. well i was thinking of just duct taping a power strip to the top of my grow box and use either 6 60 watt cfl's or 4 100 watt cfl's

7. You can do That but also add a y splitter socket in each of the outlet sockets and double your lights

8. What you need is ventilation...