Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Air Purifiers for my room

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Braddock, May 14, 2011.

1. Well grasscity, this is something that I could really use your help in.

My room is kinda small and I've been bitching at my parents lately that it's always hot in here, so the timing is perfect. (Yes I am 18 btw)

I'm looking for an air purifier, that hopefully you guys have had some success with removing the weed/just-blazed smell from the room.

However, I need it to look discreet so no one just notices a weed smell remover right away, that's why I ask that whatever you suggest, resembles the attachment.

Please, I could really use the help here, any and all information would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. If your room isn't a safe place to light up then I suggest finding somewhere that is rather than trying to twist your parents' house into your den.

3. I coulda sworn I said to leave suggestions and informations.

Dude, I realize what I'm doing, so if your not helping, please don't contribute..

4. My suggestion was to forget about getting stoned in your room because it's risky and disrespectful to your parents if they disagree with it. Sorry that it wasn't music to your ears.

5. I already do get stoned in my room lol and no one notices.
    I'm just looking for a little contribution to my already flawless method.

Plus, I'm looking to kill two birds with one stone.

A good air purifier that will cool my room from time to time and also remove any smell of weed if there is any

6. Well there are tobacco smoke air purifiers but you really dont need that. I personally use this just because i don't like my room smelling like cigarettes.

Banishâ„¢ - Eliminate Smoke Odor

It definitely works. I have the 2oz bottle and one spray clears up every oder in the room.

7. BUMP.

/pleasehelp

8. BUMP.

/nohelp?geethanks.