air purification options for closet/room

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Nugmonsta, Aug 3, 2010.

1. i have a 3 lowryder plants growing right now, in a closet with two 20in box fans for air circulation. so there is no vents for scrubbers or anything like that the closet door just stays open. ive grown loweryders in my house before and just one plant stunk up my entire house due to poor insulation i assume. i need to purifiy this air for stealth reasons, im looking at a ozone generator on ebay right now, says is can purify 3,500 sq ft. will this actually kill the odor from my plant if i just put it in my room next to the closet?will ona gel make a difference? the ozone system is 280 bucks on ebay brand is called green air, any suggestions would be great keep in mind i dont have any vents jsut a open closet in my room pushing stanky air out.

2. Where is the closet? In another room or a hallway? If its in your room I'd build like 5 DIY carbon scrubbers and hook em up to PC fans. Then just run them in your room, Shouldn't cost you more than 100 bucks and the scrubbers will filter the air in your room. Sounds like it should work and save you some money

3. By that same token there is a website www.dchydro.com where u can get a 4" fan and 4"x12" carbon filter with shipping for around $130.. 160cfm's is enough to turn the air over in a closet a couple times in 5mins and you could even smoke right by it and never smell it...