Air pump for hydro

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Naltron69, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Hey guy i've been surfing on the net for a while trying to find a bigger AIR PUMP for my 20Gallon tote tub, might go a littl bitter later down the road...b ut so far ive found these ones and just want to know if you know if any of these are noisy or not thanks...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. tahansns

Attached Files:

• 122.jpg
      122.jpg
      File size:
      48.4 KB
      Views:
    • 1223.jpg
      1223.jpg
      File size:
      109.9 KB
      Views:
  3. Hey guys, was just thinking about something, would it not be ordeal if that when your trying to clone or root your seedlings to give them very minimal time periods of life...after all they do their most productive work at night...in FACT. I did a test that went a little like this.

TEST 1

Their were 2 batches of clones, A & B.

Batch A, I gave it the usual 24-48 hours of light... Then gave them 24/7 lighting, this took close 13 days to root.

Batch B, I left them in complete darkness checking them every day, and they only took 7 days to root.

I will give my secret cloning method (jk), what i do is get the cloning GEL AND POWDER, and stick my plant in gel, then in the powder....then into rockwool cubes, those things are SOO much better then them god damn peat pellets wow.

4. Try a DIY bubble cloner, works every time! 7-10 days most strains, straight into your medium of choice. I toss'm into my veg room, 18/6

5. Just looking for a high quality pump to use... hard to find ppl that dont use o ther then the little fish tank ones, which suprises me greatly.

6. Im really just trying to find a suitable enough AIR PUMP, looking around ,their is also these ones too, I just dont want one thats HELLA NOISY ya know...thanks for everyone who looked at this post. :p All of those gawd damn aquarium pumps are MAXIMUM like 8 watts...retarded IMO Or do you guys use pretty low wattage for your dwc grows?

Attached Files:

• 122.jpg
      122.jpg
      File size:
      15.5 KB
      Views: