Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Air guitar and air drums when blazed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nathan, May 18, 2010.

1. Does anyone else do this? When I'm really high and a song comes up I'll jam the fuck out pretending to play guitar or drums.

2. when im high, i love nothing more than jamming the hell out of a led zeppelin song on the air guitar! :D

3. it's all about rush for me! i always do air drums to tom sayer.

SLAAPIN' DA BASS MAN!

4. I'd have to say that air-guitaring to some iron maiden, dio (rest in peace \m/) or sabbath is definitely the shit when you're high...

Though air drumming is awesome too :D

5. air drums

everytime

hahaha

6. naaa, im more into headbanging. or head shaking.

or a combo of banging and shaking.

7. Yea dude especially when your super duper high and you add it to CEV it's intense.

8. Absolutely.

I get super into it, not gonna lie.

9. if my real guitar is too far away

10. I usually get on my drumkit and bash away. Love playing guitar and drumming blazed. Seems to loosen you up alot more and actually manage to play better.

11. hell yeah i do it all the time i really like goin to the club blazed cause i dont give a fuck il grind with any hoes and i just go fuckin crazy

12. Lol it's all about that air guitar to enter the sandman :D

13. rofl...me and my friends will sometimes have and air band when a good song comes and were baked, lol its so funny

14. Yea man I go pyscho on the Hendrix & the hotel california/stairway to heaven solo =) :hello:

15. & air drumming is awesome especially @ 3:19 in this song :hello: :
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-ZYWDfZB3Q]YouTube - Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight[/ame]

16. sweet. I'm clearly not the only one who does this. :smoke:

17. my favorites are air guitar and air bass (especially air slap bass)

if im listening to fleet foxes or battle of evermore i enjoy playing air mandolin also

18. I used to play air guitar, then I got a real one so now i don't have to pretend.:)

19. yep a lot, all the time with friends ahaha, singing is fun too.