Air Force Pilots Blow The Whistle On F-22 Raptor's Mysterious, And Dangerous, Flaw

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, May 7, 2012.

1. First sentence made me say "What the fuck?!

" Two elite Air Force pilots are seeking protection under the federal whistleblower law for revealing safety problems on the F-22 Raptor, and refusing to fly until those issues are resolved."

Why is it that people have to receive protection for saying something about safety problems???
    I'm currently re-reading 1984 and this reminds me of how the Party members have to abide by what Big Brother says, or else. Even if that includes their own safety.

Fucked up world where you have to watch your back from the governmental abomination.

2. USA's own method of kamakazi style attacks

3. Pentagon:

"Safety concerns!? Bah, we aren't giving out any more VA Benefits then we have to, carry on."

[​IMG]

4. The first comment I saw made me tickle my brainstem via facepalm.

5. The enemy sneaked in and sabotaged our planes? What is this.. a movie?

6. See signature.

7. Welcome to defense contracting.

8. [​IMG]

9. I seen this on Yahoo and almost shit myself. Another reason to see how corrupted our government is and how many lies are kept secret. You wanna talk? Do it at the risk of your life.

Jets that have safety problems, and people can die trying them out, so they say hell no we aren't going to fly these this and that are wrong with them, they are dangerous, and then the government threatens them for talking?! Seriously, who the fuck do they think they are?! LOL, silly humans actually believe they are higher then others. Fools.

10. [quote name='"Degrassmann"']I seen this on Yahoo and almost shit myself. Another reason to see how corrupted our government is and how many lies are kept secret. You wanna talk? Do it at the risk of your life.

Jets that have safety problems, and people can die trying them out, so they say hell no we aren't going to fly these this and that are wrong with them, they are dangerous, and then the government threatens them for talking?! Seriously, who the fuck do they think they are?! LOL, silly humans actually believe they are higher then others. Fools.[/quote]

They are above us they have money and guns. You think if the government went away all would be better? No you'll just end up with faction war fair and get shot up for your stuff.

Either way you'll be owned by people in power government or not. The government is a nessesary evil. Its our responsibility to keep OUR government in check. Its our government of the people hy Tue people and its time to make the Senate remember that.

11. I just keep wondering if those "secret sorties" these guys speak of flying, are something to do with the constant chemtrailing going on in the sky over my area. I live in between two bases that deploy these aircraft, and the chemtrails around here are so bad I have posted photo essays about them online. Let's just say they are so fishy, that it is hard to avoid the suspicion, that perhaps these pilots are merely being sickened by the crap they are spraying on us.