Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Air Dehumidifier and Smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Buzzlightyear, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Alright so here is the deal, I usually smoke in my room out the window and all that kind of stuff and it works fine. However asthma runs in my family and i used to have it so there is a dehumidifier in my room but just a small one. Some of you might not know what it is but it pretty much pulls moisture out of the air so you can breath better and stuff like that.

So if i turned this on while smoking would it do anything in regards to smoke being in the air or should i leave it off?

2. i have a dehumidifier for ashtma too, and i always leave it on. To be honest i havent really noticed a difference when its off or on.

3. Yea I have one also, I really don't think it matters

4. Yeah i thought it wouldnt really make much of a difference. I guess it is just not worth turning on an annoying as fuck machine when im trying to chill out