Air circulation help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Rollerboy2323, Aug 6, 2020.

1. ok i cant find any perimeters for this tower fan from lasko.. t42915.. but it has an ionizer on it soo really would like to put it in to help my grow room..
    My room is pretty small.. its a small closet in my room.. only 2 plants.. they are on their first flowering week.. (day 4)..
    Right now i have this small fan in the room but feel it is havint trouble getting to the far side plant..
    My question is . This tower fan is abt 3 ft tall... my plants are a little higher w the pots.. abt 3 feetish from dirt..
    I was wondering if my plants can handle this fan in there.. and if its needed.. the rooms 2 feet wide 4 feet long and 10 feet tall.. even on lowest setting .. since i cant back the fan up much.. it still is soo close it whips the leaves around .. i worry about wind burn ..
    Any ideas on how to get this fan in there safely to the plants.. or get the small fan that dont circulate to get some air circulation to the opposite side plant would be great.. i wanna strengthen these stems a bit as they enter flowering..
    Thanks.. heres some pics for general ideas

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Friend your fighting the same battle ad me. My grow cuphoard is more or less identicle. I have 2 oscilating fans and still bad air flow. What i did and for me it changed things dramatically. I purchased an orchid extractor fan 25 pounds and temps and humidity good .plants look healthy and coolet air flow. It orked forme.
    Maybe consider it.

3. where ya get it..? I like in store purchases.. mails messed up near me ( ordered ph tester 4 weeks ago still not here ) lol

4. Im in the UK so i got next da delivery . If you dont wanna use the post youd have to find a hydroponic store. I got mine on E Bay. Good luck hope you get one. I

5. i got the ph tester on wal mart thinking.. wal mart .. dependable.. nope 4 weeks .. covids killin us on the us. And overwhelming postal service ig..

6. This fan??

Attached Files:

7. Similar ye
    Similar

Attached Files: