Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Air bubbles / Expanded lungs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xilef3, Mar 17, 2015.

1. #1 Xilef3, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2015
    Hello all,

Had a quick question. I understand I should consult a doctor for my health (and have), but wanted the input of experienced masters and users.

I'm a short dude, 5" 3', age 26. weigh about 170 give or take. For a year or two I've had an issue with expanded lungs, or, a lot of trapped air in my lungs and/or stomach.

I told my doctor (who didn't appear to be a very good one if being honest) and he said that since I'm a smoker (no cigarettes, just the green) that my lungs are expanded and although it isn't damaging to the body, it is the cause of these air bubbles. I have to constantly attempt to burp up the air, throughout an entire day and it's kind of annoying/embarassing.

Do yall have any suggestions? Anyone else experience this and find a way to alleviate the issue?

I've considered edibles but I either have a high tolerance or am just not a fan of body highs because I can't "get high" off of em.

I apologize if I'm in the wrong forum. I did review others and performed a search prior. Thanks for your time, take care.

2. Are you swallowing smoke? It really sounds like you're accidentally swallowing some

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. This is likely true.

4. Not sure how I'm doing it or how to stop. >.>

5. When you burp up your "air bubble," does it taste like weed?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Hmm. Not really.

7. I probably get "weed burps" more often than I should, it only happens during and after I smoke for a few hours. They taste pretty good so I can't complain.

8. This

9. Do you need to burp even if you hadn't smoked that day? Take a week tbreak and see if anything changes