Aiite so what i need to get results. Strain Q?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Thenextbigthing, May 11, 2006.

1. really dont need help with the lights and all that, as i done some research on it. But now i need some recomandations on what strain should i get that gets me maximum yield in the shortest time with good potency.....

Anyway how long i can expect from germinating to smoke???????

2. Lowrider is very short and grows quickly but doesnt have the largest yeild. Im getting orininal northern lights from drchronic. Its not that tall,it grows pretty quickly, its potent, and you get a pretty good yeild.

3. stay away from lowryder. it's just a novelty strain. just go to www.seedboutique.com and look around. they have decent descriptions for the strains... and if you want better ones you can just look up the official site of the breeder that breeds the strain and they will have much better descriptions for you. it also depends how much money you are willing to spend. some of the seeds are extremely pricey. check out some mandala seeds strains. i'm about to grow their hashberry plant. they have good genetics and pretty good prices.