Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

aiight nobody mnove

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr.bubbles, Jul 31, 2006.

1. ok wheres bubbles been? :eek: ...well if you havnt noticed i havnt been on here...well i have been in P.A shootin my recurve bow with my old man..got my hands on some good cubans and some good canadian beer and damn my chronic is another story mutha fucka..

i got court tuesday mornin though..pre trial...wooo...:D hahaha ima go high..yeah thats a good idea..

ok im hitting this bowl and i will have pics later because i dont know where my cameras went :rolleyes: hahaha

2. ide be so sketched walking though a metal detector blazed, heh

3. i do shit like that all the time...haha

4. Lol ive mtalked one on one with the judge stoned outta my mind when i vandalized my highschool cuz my principal was being a real dickhead.she kept accusing me of things and asking me all this personal shit.i could tell she hated me too.so i got pissed.
    and got away scott free cept a restraining order.