Aight guys let me know if it's worth the parachute!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by hanky, Dec 24, 2005.

1. I plan on taking 2 tabs on new years and have been wanting to parachute them since i've tried so with OC and bars. is there anything bad about parachuting tabs??? does the quick hit make you more uncomfortable at first or just hit you harder???PLEASE let me know guys i greatly appreciate it!!

2. Lol, it hits you faster and a little bit harder, I usually crush up 1 pill, and put it in the papertowel and drop it, it hits you a lot faster i find, its not neccesarily harder, depends on the pills i assume..

When you said tabs, im assuming you meant X.

3. Ehh, Id pass on parachuting anything.

I used to be a pharmiscist when it came to pills. (Not literally, But you wanted something i more then likely had about 30 of them and of any pill you could mention that was a downer. Back when i was sellin/doin mad pills.)

Jus pop em and wait for the buzz to kick in.

4. is that when you crush it up and put it in a napkin

then swallow it??

5. No, there isn't anything bad about parachuting tabs. I really don't think it's anymore uncomfortable than taking the whole pill, and the other difference is that it dissolves more quickly than a whole pill which causes a more rapid, stronger onset.
    Yes, that's what it is. You just twist it up real tight, and rip off the excess tissue (of course) and down it with some water.

6. I dont like the idea of downing some paper with it, Thats why ive never done it. Ive crushed and snorted pills. Ive crushed pills, Poured the crushed pill on my tounge and drank it like that. But fuck actually 'parachuting' them IMO.

7. I think i might try it just i've done it with bars but i was wondering does would you guys say any of it gets "soaked" in the tissue? or does it all come out when it dissolves in the breaking down process in your stomach?AND does it last just as long?

8. No, it doesn't get "soaked" into the tissue it's all broken down in your stomache anyways. It lasts just as long as taking a whole pill, only difference is that it hits you faster.