Aid to Israel rape of the American taxpayer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by citizen abuse, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Given the current state of events in the Middle East I thought that this article seemed appropriate, partiularly for people who like to bash Israel. It discusses how aid to Israel constitutes the rape of the American taxpayer:

http://www.unintimidatedpress.com/israel.htm

2. Yeah, but think of the Israeli wine!

3. Somehow im not surprised,,,

4. theres much better wine out there!

5. Did you mean Israeli whine?

6. No thanks, I already have too much of that.

7. #7 GalenH, Jan 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2009
    People wonder why the arabs hate us...Israel is your answer.

Obviously, the very large American/British support for Israel has greatly angered the muslim communities int eh middle east (my first line of this post should be taken with a grain of salt, as they hate us for many reasons...but I believe Israel to be the paramount one.) The following is a list of Vetoes the U.S. placed within the United Nations from 1972 - 2002. See any paterns?

When I am more stoned tonight, I will write a better article and post it. Everyone should see this as well:

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CVBIzu4YvnE]If Americans Knew[/ame]

8. I'm really not trying to argue, but Arabian =/= Muslim =/= Persian. These are distinct social and ethnic groups, which in some cases overlap.

The Arabian people do not hate America, nor do Muslims or the Persian people. It is groups and organizations within it. I know what you were trying to say, but it could easily be construed as bigotry, which I don't think you meant it as.

I think it would be more appropriate to talk about anti-American sentiment in the region of the Middle East, rather originating from one general group.

9. #9 aaronman, Jan 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2009

I think they make that pretty obvious...

From Osama's Letter to America:

10. Yes, you have phrased it much better than I did. I do know the difference and am aware of the different ethnicities and politics within the middle east, though your explanation clears up any misconceptions about bigotry, which I most certainly did not intend! :)

11. Aaron and GalanH, do you really believe the radical, albeit a small minority of the muslim population, will not stop, until world domienence. Do you really believe if there was no Israel and just a palestine, they would not hate us?
    Then the next excuse would be because most of Europe and the US is Christian, so the next cause would be because of the Crusades. It would be if Hitler did not have the Jews to blame, he would have someone else to blame and pick on.

From the Piece of Human Shit Osama:
    When the Muslims conquered Palestine and drove out the Romans, Palestine and Jerusalem returned to Islaam, the religion of all the Prophets peace be upon them. Therefore, the call to a historical right to Palestine cannot be raised against the Islamic Ummah that believes in all the Prophets of Allah (peace and blessings be upon them) - and we make no distinction between them.

Thats a joke, who did the Romans kick out?

From Vox Popoli;
    The Palestinians refuse to recognize the very right of conquest by which they themselves previously held claim to the land.

I guess some people don't like it when things go full circle.

Again from Vox Popoli;
    From the historical perspective, the primary issue is the realization that the situation will remain violent until one of three things happens:

1) The Palestinians accept their conquest and are peacefully digested into a trans-tribal Israeli identity.
    2) The Israelis are forced to withdraw to the United States and Europe.
    3) The Palestinians are forced to withdraw to the neighboring Arab countries.

And for those peaceful knuckleheads in Europe:
    Here

12. Yes, I believe it is political, not religious.

Do you know why Jews in Europe are being attacked? Blowback's a bitch.

13. Why don't we send Ron Paul over there, let him sort it out.

14. i say, send obama, maybe (hopefully) he will get shot?
    THATS RIGHT I SAID IT BRING IT ON OBAMA FANS :devious:

15. [​IMG]

16. heeey maybe im black ;)

17. Finally, a Western news source recognizes that Israel broke the truce on November 4th.

Israel is Committing War Crimes: Hamas violations are no justification for Israel's action

18. Here is some interesting UAV footage from gaza. gee, look where they are firing rockets from.

19. And that drives home the point what makes the relationship so special that the U.S. is willing to endure all the negative ramifications that it entails?

20. #20 skoinkins, Jan 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2009
    that article proves nothing, they just said that the suicide bombings weren't enough of a reason to fight back. just wait until you see waves of suicide bombers walking into target and walmart and killing 2-10 civilians a pop. how long do you think that would happen in the us before the government did something about it? ONE! and they deal with these things on a daily basis in isreal, you gotta put yourself in there shoes and actually think about it. anyone with a brain would fight back. it's called natural selection, those without the smarts in this case die, because they get hit and dont hit back. thank god for isreal their government is trying to defend them. meanwhile natural selection is taking care of the palestines.
    and fyi Muslims hate us because of our culture more than isreal. they think life should be a much more simple thing with a lot less sins than happen here. palestines can still live in isreal, they just choose not to because they HATE jews. and i cant express that word enough, because they want to clense the world of jews. and going back to whose fault it is, how many other countries have attacked isreal? and how many have isreal attacked? if you actually do some research this time i think you'll stop blaming the innocent.