Ahmaud arbery

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by loopster, May 14, 2020.

1. Well he cant be of course but that doesnt mean it doesnt happen... This country is filled with powerful shit bags... I would put money on a few senators being in the clan.. Surely 1000s of cops

2. I live close to gettysburg pa.. There is a clan rally annually there and it keeps getting bigger..

3. no reason to derail this thread with Klan talk. That’s a separate topic

Almost two weeks I still stand by my original post..
    No one here has proved Anything but speculative racism and bigotry mostly defending Arbery.

They all made wrongful decisions

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pussies always seem to carry guns because they're really scared little boys.

Just look at those moron "patriots" in the US who turn up to their rallies/marches dressed and armed to the teeth as if they're going to war.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. You have a point but at least you don't see them hiding their identities like the chicken shits wearing the black masks.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Are you talking about the cops or the anti-fascist movement friend?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  7. 127 days ago today this man was murdered in broad daylight by three pieces of human trash one of whom videoed it. yet no one, no group, mentions his name - Ahmaud Arbery.

i feel the terror he must have felt. that was some heinous shit to do to a human. doom on those three scum and i hope they feel a lot of what Ahmaud felt in his last 10-15 mins on the planet. fuck em.

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. Hear hear.

• Like Like x 1
  9. lest we forget, one year ago yesterday...

On February 23, 2020, Ahmaud Marquez Arbery, an unarmed 25-year-old black man, was pursued and fatally shot while jogging near Brunswick in Glynn County, Georgia.

it was a terrible crime everyone got to witness.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Life without parole is much too good for those scumbag pieces of shit.

What drives people to act like that I’ll never understand.

j

• Agree Agree x 2

11. Do they get a Lethal Injection for it? I Rememeber this Now they just Following Him for No Reason

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  12. Last I knew it was life without parole for tge 3 - but I haven't followed it either. I’d be curious to know as well.

j

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. That article is playing pretty fast and loose with the facts. They didn't chase him because he was black. They chased him because they saw him sprinting from that empty house. Whether it was justified or not, we gotta be honest about the fact that he was there looking to steal.

• Like Like x 1
  14. shaking my head.... yeh. let's ALL be real honest about what went down. i never realized "looking as though one might steal" would or should result in being murdered in broad daylight, shot like a rabid dog, and videoed by one of the vigilantes as it's going down. that is some real georgia class showing itself.

"suspicion of theft" is not a capitol offense, in fact "suspicion of....." is not a crime at all - in the US. those three assholes deserve prison time imo if for nothing else than being too stoopid to be left walking around freely with the rest of us.

fuck em and let em rot.

• Winner Winner x 3
  15. Which is of course no reason for what happened to him to have happened. They wanna play vigilante? Hold him and call the Man - but they went in the other direction and performed their own version of vigilante justice.

j

16. jury selection is into day 2.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. If I were minding my business jogging in the neighbourhood and some guys tried to "hold me", they're getting fuckin stabbed. Gutted. Bullshit.

• Like Like x 1