AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Seedling snapped.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kurt123, May 28, 2011.

1. Hi. A few days ago my little seedling (Who is working on her third set of leaves) fell over. I didn't think much of it. I tied her to a post and put a fan on her. After a day or two she was standing on her own again, with a standard computer fan blowing on her gently.

Ever since, I've been changing the wind direction. Well, it seems I chose the weak direction. She fell over, and instead of just kinking, she snapped apart. Not in two, but she's half-severed right near the base.

I tied her to the post, both at the top, and at the break, in an effort to close it up.

Is there anything else I can do now apart from wait? My first seedling was doing so well!

2. close the wound up as best you can. some people say to put shit on it (I've heard stuff from honey to super glue) to hold it together but i never have besides a small bit of electrical tape. If you can get it to stay there by itself, it will hopefully heal up just fine. just think of it as an accidental supercrop lol

3. If you have it tied up good she could just fix herself. They really are tough plants. Also pray.

4. i heard vitamin b idk

5. I just wrap a strip of rolling paper around it just to help keep a bit of moisture in. It should be healed strong in a week.