Ahhhhhhh cocaine........... Such a love-hate relationship.......

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thelastkennedy, Aug 17, 2009.

1. i feel ya on love hate, so experience for a short rush... nice scoop dude

2. nice rocks bro!
    looks pretty damn pure
    how much that run ya?

3. *shiver*

Never been a big fan, since my binge while I was slinging the shit. Every night, no matter how much I had, I ended up wanting more, right then, every time.

And if I'd been up with someone (someones) doing that shit, by the last line the only thing anyone can think is "If it weren't for you...I'd have more to my face"

Thats the only problem I have with it, its the only drug I've ever regretted sharing, unlike Ex, LSD, opiates or weed, you end up annoyed that you're out regardless of the ammout you've done. Hell I remember killing half an OZ between four heads and still....MOREMOREMORE.

Hell, man, I've just personally avoided it since then. 3 months all day every day.

Have fun, be safe.

MTH

4. 110 for the ball
    :cool:

5. Please tell me that scale reads 2.6 AFTER you did some...because if not you just got tore off for a ball, mano.

6. Damn man Nice grab! I grabbed an 8ball a couple weeks ago and i've been fiendin for some ever since i ran out. I;ll start to call my guy to get some more, and then ill slap myself cause i know i will end up the same way i am now :devious:

7. ahh that looks wonderful! good shit, good shit OP

8. Looks delicious.

9. I haven't tried yayo yet but I would given it is some killer rock like that. I'm out of doses I need to come to SF and get more!!! Trip in the near future.........

10. I've been offered a couple lines of yayo a few times but always turned it down. If I was sober I might've tried it, but every time it's offered to me I'm high so I get paranoid and think I'm gonna have a heart attack. :rolleyes:

11. Yeah, Ive been wanting to try coke for the longest but I know my family has a history of bad hearts so its probably not a good idea for me to do it. But one time couldnt hurt.:D

...or could it???:hide:

12. Snorting lines of coke was the first time I legitimately felt like a druggie, I never felt like that smoking/drinking/popping pills/tabs.

I also find snorting yayo the most enjoyable form of taking any drug.

Honest yayo is my DOC, but I know I will be royally addicted if I don't respect it, and my wallet will hate me :p

13. damn man, that looks so fucking good right now.

14. Careful of your credit card, bro. I'd shop the numbers of the card out.

15. Looks really nice man, enjoy it.

16. beautifullllll

17. i love coco

18. whoops