ahhhhhh dxm you strange beauty

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Diceman, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Took about only about 350mg an hour ago

Feelin great right now. Music is awesome and sight is amazing

It was the CVS brand Maximum strength tussin with 15mg of DXM in each 5ml teaspoonfull and the bottle is118ml...drank the whole thing....wow I have to re read everything and fix typos lol

Its hard to exlain a trip like this but for $6 id say its fun in the right circumstances. Gettin picked up soon to go pick up some bud then gettin lit then comin home

So who else loves this odd occasion drug? :hello:

2. Careful w/ that shit...

3. Yeah, DXM can get very very strange for me at higher doses, that is why I have not done it in ages.

4. Yea I did alot of reading up on it first (enough reading i hope)

I know I ONLY want DXM as the active ingredient and that it was.

Ive also done shrooms so when a trip gets weird I know to just stop and calm down and understand that everythings ok

So far everthings been great though lol

5. very very strange you say?
    i never pass up the chance to hear a foop story.

(does your name come from spy kids?)

6. I used to do DXM when I was a teen. Doing that shit the retarded way with another active ingredient, which is also a psychoactive drug if taken in large doses. Then I smoke weed on top of that, it's like doing 3 drugs. Actually produced my first bad trip.

I haven't touched that shit in years and I don't want to. I have no regrets though, I had a shit-ton of fun and also my paranoid moments. I learned alot about myself and how other people think also.

7. I was at the store earlier and was going to buy some Robo gels but just decided not too.That was before I didnt know I couldnt pick up any Rolls or Mushrooms.

Hope your having fun man.

8. All I gotta say is that is some weird shit in my experience.
    I felt like I was walking floating around with no body and only a head.

9. ^does it feel like your head is a balloon and your body is the string?

that happened one time, at the same time I saw complete colors changing (like orange, then changed to a weird green)

10. What else...just a head floating around while I walk, haha. And completely numb. I'm glad I was high too

11. took 300mg for my first time last night..

i didnt like it man..i remember not talking for hella long just staring at the ground, standing in the rain not knowing if i was imaginary or not.

it was too uncomfortable for me.. shrooms feel like im SUPPOSED to feel this way and makes me THINK..LSD iis really happy happy cool visuals.. this shit FOR ME was just too disassociative and i didnt even think that hard..

12. small doses are bogus if you ask me, its the higher doses that can really be called "trips"

13. I usually take 240mg to 360mg. I take them in the form of Triple C's and I like them alot. The last time I took them, which was last tuesday I believe, it was right in the morning and I was so excited to take them that I forgot that I hadn't eaten anything that day. First I took 16 (480mg), and when i realized that I took them on an empty stomach I tried to max down a ham sandwich. That didnt work and I ended up puking about an hour after I took them, but i still got a really goood trip off them. I was just at a park with my buddy, who was also on 16, and I just felt it would be fun to just fall down. So i did, a few times.

Anyway, I met up with some people later on while my trip was waning quite a bit and we went into Rockford (the nearest large city) and one dude said he wanted to pick up some more triple C's. By this time I was pretty much completely sober, so I was down for some more. Not the greatest idea. I took 8 more and when it kicked in I just started feeling like shit. I was hanging out with a group of people and I just felt like none of them wanted me there and they all hated me. So i was just extremely depressed that entire night and didnt say anything to anyone for close to 2 or 3 hours i would imagine. I was just completely lost in thought, not paying attention to anything around me. It kind of sucked. But thats not gonna stop me from doing them again. The first half of the day was amazing.

14. Coriciden Cough and Cold is the retarded way of doing Dex. That antihistamine in it can fuck your shit up. *shrug* guess it didn't stop me from doing it. It was actually my preferred way, but it's not the right way. Just be careful, Dextromorphen and Chlorpheniramine are a dangerous combination. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Know your body. Know your Limits. Know your source.