Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ahhhhh!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by npizzle, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Ok this sounds like some dumb beginner sh?t. I have some good weed that i pretty much ruined...an ounce actually which SUCKS! heres how i did it. I quadruple ziplocked the oz. cuz it smelled so much i was worried about cops n what not (where i live it is not legal in the least bit, and i had to transport it alot). It STILL reeked so i wrapped the quadruple ziplocked weed in dryer sheets. BIG MISTAKE. somehow the dryer sheetiness penetrated 4 ziplock freezer bags and now every hit tastes like dryer sheets. I just put some orange peels in the bag to try n improve the flavor. We'll see what happens.

ANYWAYS...what i wanna kno is...is the weed toxic now?

And if not, any suggestions on how to get rid of the taste if the orange peels fail?

2. That's odd man... That's a lot of bags for it to go through. My friend has had weed like that and we smoked it but I'm not sure what to tell you. Air it out, leave in out in the open for a few hours/ days.

3. yeah i couldnt believe it got thru! i mean ive been smokin it n i havent noticed any effects other than being high...the taste is just terrible tho. I just wanna make sure im not gonna have lung cancer in a month or somethin. anyways thanks for the advice im gonna try that.

4. put it in an airtight mason jar all you can do is burp cure it to perhaps lessen the taste.

5. It won't harm you, but you'll just have to deal with the taste. A while back a large batch of regs that we got was obviously transported in perfume and/or soap. I personally hated it because of the taste, but no one got sick.

6. i had about a half zip double wrapped and with a few dryer sheets and it didnt change the taste at all. But i dont exactly taste much when i use a lighter.

7. alright, i know a way were you can get that danky smelling fine again. (im not looking for anyones imput, im just trying to give some advice) in this past i have double bagged some bud, and hung it above a little gatorade (hot/warm gatorade. probably some that was vapor) however, i hung the bud above the gatorade for a couple hours. Somehow (same way the drier sheets penetrated yours [most likely selectively permeable membrane] seeped into the buds) and there you have it. I really tasted the hint of fruit punch smoking that bud.

again, im not looking for anyones negativity toward my method. if you choose to accept it, awesome. if you don't, i really dont mind.

8. REAL MONSTERS!
    [​IMG]

9. ^ I can't stop laughing at that :smoke:

I think the most damage you will cause is if some who is allergic to dryer sheets smokes it.

10. win haha

was thinkin the same thing :smoke:
    and man that sucks, just air it out and hope for the best

11. thats why you use an airtight mason jar bro

12. novacaine.

13. I can guarantee you the weed will not be toxic I mean shit people use dryer sheets for sploofs all the time come on man there harmless. Besides there's no possible way that dryer sheet could have penetrated 4 bags the smell could have penetrated it but no contact with the fibers of the sheet.

The only thing I can suggest to you is to bong that shit so you don't taste it as much. or put it in a mason jar and let it air out every couple hours and see if that helps. Other than that your fucked.

Next time you need to hide a sack don't put drier sheets just fold it up and tape it to your leg or ballsack pretend its your boner.