Ahhhh

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by callmelouiv, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Hey guys i have a little grow box well three of them heres the dimensions there all the same for all three
    Width: 16 1/8 "
    Depth: 15 3/4 "
    Height: 22 7/8 "
    Im going to use one to veg and, the other two are for my flowering plants. Right now i need to veg so i was wondering where i could find me some smaller t5 lights instead of the 2 footers. Also anyone think this grow cab is too small to flower? Im going to be using a scrog and a 150 watt floralux mini
    thank uI'igoingmtombe using

2. [quote name='"callmelouiv"']Hey guys i have a little grow box well three of them heres the dimensions there all the same for all three
    Width: 16 1/8 "
    Depth: 15 3/4 "
    Height: 22 7/8 "
    Im going to use one to veg and, the other two are for my flowering plants. Right now i need to veg so i was wondering where i could find me some smaller t5 lights instead of the 2 footers. Also anyone think this grow cab is too small to flower? Im going to be using a scrog and a 150 watt floralux thank you

3. #3 Doc Hollidaze, Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2012
    Fail thread, even for a stoner forum. Seriously, what's the deal with the title?

Anyways...the box is not too small to flower a plant in, I just hope you are really on top of your LST game or you will likely end up with burnt plants. Also, I don't think putting a 150w floralux into a box that small is going to work out for you...feel free to prove me wrong though.

CFLs would be your best bet with boxes this small, IMO.

4. Theres actually a grow where someone is using a box very similiar to mines " hank danks grow cab" he on rollitup and his plants are commin out just fine. I dont need no one to come into this thread and, try to make me look dumb because my title says "ahhh" and ( even for a stoner forum) oh im sorry i didnt know a thread title would bug you soooo soo much. I dont need your help if your going to be a smart ass. I also dont need advice from someone with 28 posts.