Ahhhh seedling help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mickthedroog, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Soo I havn't tried growing in 2 years and I'm a bit rusty...I forgot how deep to plant my seeds. The last time I planted them 1/4 inch deep and they popped within 2 days...this time I planted them about 3/4 inch deep and they still havn't popped (I planted them monday after they germinated)

Also I don't think that I properly soaked the soil, I used a gallon of distilled to soak five 1 gallon growbags. The top of the soil was soaked, and it's still wet. Yesterday I was afraid the top dried out so I dribbled a tiny bit of distilled around where I planted them, only like an ounce of water on each bag.

Should I be afraid that these won't sprout? One of them is GH White Rhino so I'm really keepin my fingers crossed...

Temps are 70-80 and humidity is 50-70% depending on time of day.

2. I think they will pop in a day or so. I planted mine as deep as you did and it took them 2-4 days. Should have planted them less deep 1/4 sounds about right from what i've read. But im fairly confident they will still come up!

3. awesome! thanks for the reassurance man

4. I planted about an inch down and it took a few days till they popped through the soil. If the soil starts drying out just gently water it.. with a teaspoon or something.. just a little. They'll be fine.

:wave:

5. i had a seedling take around 3 days to sprout