Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ahhh...Nicotine!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Masco, Feb 17, 2003.

1. Ahhhh...that was great. I thought i had forgotten the beauty of the other great smoke. My first cig in years quickly reminded me what i was missing. Maybe I'll remember why i quit in the first place one day but not today. A toast! To the other great smoke *raises a cig*

2. dude cigs arent that great. they give no benefits. the nicotine the thing that gives you that little buzz is what gets you addicted.

3. AAAAAAARGH STOP TALKING ABOUT CIGS!!!!

i'm trying to quit agAIN and its geting harder the longer i dont escape. they are shit, stink, do nuthin good, make u crave more of that nuthin good, kill u in so many ways that never get a mention besides the ones that do, and all the health problems that wont kill u but will make u wish they did they are so horrific (thinkin emphiseema). i even hate the taste these days and i still keep doing it. keep buying them. keep killing myself..... well no more. I'm drawing a line HERE! NO MORE!!!!!!! AAAAAAAARGH!

its hard to escape the torture and death, especially when u want it so bad.

4. I agree digit.

I am down to 5 a day. I just can't seem to lay the bastards down.

5. right on digit.

fck cigs, I smoke but VERY unoften, like once or twice a week with my friends, just after I smoke weed, cant stand em much while not high, plus they do fuck u up.

gl digit, n dont give in, enless ya dont want to be able to smoke weed when ur 80 cuz you wont be around :p

6. Digit, I'm sending all kinds of supportive karma your way!!!

My mother found out she has emphysema last October and when I took her to the emergency room (because it kind of hit her really hard), I thought she was going to die that night. She hasn't smoked since she got out of the hospital and even though she will always have to use inhalers, she feels much better.

I don't want you to get like that, dude. So, you should start feeling my cool karma any minute now!!!!

7. Dude, don't start smoking again. We are burying my grandmother tomorrow morning. It was hard to watch her suffer for the last few months. She hadn't had a cig in almost 10 years due to her first heart attack but her lungs gave out and she couldn't breath. she had a respirator but still struggled to breath. I am going to try to quit again after the funeral. I don't even smoke pot anymore. I use the Volcano vaporizer, which is the first vaporizer out of at least 8 I have owned which actually gets me as fucked up as smoking a joint.

8. I'm so sorry about your loss, Scarab. It's a sad thing to watch a loved one suffer. She's in a better place, you have to believe that.

Good luck in quitting...you too, Bud Head!

9. Thanks RMJL, for your support. I am good at quitting though. I have done it at least 10 times in the last 18 years. I have experience on my side.

10. doesn't sound like you're very good at it to me :D

11. gl on ur 11th time anyway :p