Ahhh!!!! Moles!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by TriKushCity, Sep 15, 2009.

1. I deal with moles on my property each and every year. The best way to get rid of them is to trap them. A mole trap costs 10-15 bucks. You find the tunnel between 2 mounds they've dug, and set the trap in the middle of the run. Put the trap's trigger right in the tunnel's opening so that the mole will have to go through the trigger to get through the tunnel. Place a mound of dirt under the trigger so the mole will have to clear out the tunnel and......
    BAM!!!you've got a dead mole. I usually cover the trap with an upside down bucket to keep light out of the hole. I've tried all the other so-called remedies for moles and trapping is the best. Moles DO NOT eat roots, they eat worms/grubs and such. They do undermine your substrate however, and need to be dealt with.

2. ^ this.... i cant kill moles.... gophers i can.... but if its not eating my plants.... why would you kill it?..... they dont like garlic.... crush up the garlic cloves and put it in the tunnel......... trap em if you want.... its cruel but it'll get rid of them