Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ahhh Massive decision.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThePowerOfPot, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I'm going around America for 4 weeks ( Im from Australia ) and I was wondering what I should do, I could try and get weed in America ( going to be in cali for 2 weeks first ) then newyork and then las vegas. Or I would just get really drunk and shit on the trip and use the trip as a weed tolerance break and then get really high when I get back home.

Im just weighing up all options, what would you do?

2. I recommend you at least try the weed from California. Their bud is phenomenal :smoking:

3. America with pot > America with out pot

4. Yeah, who hasnt heard. If i got weed would be able to take it across state line in a car?

5. Yeah, there are no checkpoints between states.

6. Like others have said, try to score some bud in California. Will probably be easier to pick up there and as good as you'll get anywhere in the US.

7. Try to get bud, especially from California.
    Why would you want to get drunk? That's sounds like a pretty lane trip...

8. Sample the weed of the world yo

9. I barely get drunk, Like once a month. So it would be ok, and is it wasy to get bud in cali?

10. Getting bud in cali is like getting head from a postitute. just pay, and youll get what u want

11. LOL, pretty much anywhere you go there will be bud. Go to Northern California, you get some of the finest herb in the country. Go to Southern California, and in the beach communities so many people have the hookup. So many Californians smoke weed its crazy. I would seriously recommend scoring especially if you go to Northern California.

12. Even though I dont live there can I get my card?

13. No,just go there and ask someone that leaves the dispensary for a hookup plus cash. Thats what I did in Colorado. I have a hookup in California so I've never tried there. But people don't frown as much about it as you're probably used to.

14. Alright cheers but hows the prices over there its always $10 a gram here

15. This, this country sounds lame without some herb.

16. Expect to pay atleast 15$ a gram

17. This is probably true but only because you're going to be picking up off random people.

i have multiple dealers here in southern california and they all have $10/g.

18. [quote name='"BeeJee"']

No,just go there and ask someone that leaves the dispensary for a hookup plus cash. Thats what I did in Colorado. I have a hookup in California so I've never tried there. But people don't frown as much about it as you're probably used to.[/quote]

That is a terrible idea. That is one of the reasons they are closing up shops.

19. Crippy can cost as little as $10/g at the dispensary, but if you are buying less than a half oz on the street, expect to pay $15-20.

What is the bud like in Australia? For $10 a gram (USD or Aussie bux)? Is it mids, or is it dank like medical mj?

20. Try to get some Cali meds. You won't regret it. If you're visiting America, you have to try our bud at least once!