AHHH!!!! (if you like dxm dont enter)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by adamBC, Nov 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FUCK ALL THIS DXM BULLSHIT!! WHY IS EVERY KID IN THE FUCKING WORLD SUCH A DRUG ADDICT THAT THEY NEEEEEEED TO GET HIGHE VERY DAMN DAY!??!

GET A FUCKING JOB AND BUY SOME WEED!!

im sorry but i cant take all this crap anymore. drinking cough medicine to get high?! none of you find anything discusting about that??? nothing sleazy, nothing down low in the gutter??

I can see a bum stealing some cough medicine to get high... but whats with all these little kids running round so desperate to get, as they like to say \"fucked up\"????

its just pissing me OFF!!! If i was that desperate to get high id kill myself!! THEY MAKE COMMERCIALS ABOUT HOW MUCH YOUR SUPPOSED TO HATE DRINKING THE SHIT!! AND YET YOU FORCE YOURSELF TO DRINK BOTTLE AFTER BOTTLE OF IT VOMMITING EVERYWHERE AND PASSING OUT JUST SO YOU CAN MAKE NO SENSE TO YOUR FRIENDS AND ACT LIKE A MORON?!?!?!FUUUCCCCCKKK!!!!!!

atleast drink some liquor?!?

cough medicine.... must be the dirtiest thing ive ever heard.

thats my rant, feel free to delete this mods... i know some of you are partial to your robitussin...

2. Yea i know what you mean,i\'ve never tried dxm though, don\'t feel appealed to it.

what other drugs have you taken adam?

3. I\'m not going to delete this. You didn\'t aim your rant at one person in particular and that would have been the only reason I would have deleted it...if you picked one person and attacked them. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and as long as there are no personal attacks against another Blade then so far, with this, we\'re cool.

I personally wouldn\'t want to drink cough medicine to get off. That shit gives me medicine head which is probably why some people like it. I just can\'t deal with that myself.

To each his own!

4. shouldn\'t it be To each thier own.:eek:

5. The problem is that people today, in general, don\'t understand moderation.

Is being sober so bad that you have to take anything you can get your hands on to get fucked up? I guess I\'ve just never understood that mentality. I don\'t have any bud right now and I\'m fine with being sober for a while. I\'m not going nuts looking for any way to possibly catch a buzz!

Mental addiction like this is really just weak mindedness.

6. Actually, no, it shouldn\'t be. I\'m stoned and you almost had me believing I was wrong. But, alas, I\'m not!

If you want to nitpick on a stoner board though...

...it\'s t-h-e-i-r. :D

7. me either.... usually i take a more....sensual approach toward things....:D

8. Yeah, me too! :p

9. then ya got your more refined dxm users who dont drink the syrup, but jus pop a 500mg pill of dxm, works real damn good haha. people will still rip on dxm though no matter wat form it comes in, even if it comes out in a plant form haha.

10. Right now I don\'t have any bud either, but I didn\'t do DXM the other night \"just to get high\". I did it because I wanted to see what it was like. I don\'t consider myself a true DXM user, because I\'ve only done it once. But don\'t rip on all the DXM users just because some of them piss you off. I\'m sure there are plenty of kids out there drinking the \'tussin just cause they don\'t have weed. But I bet there\'s an equal number of people out their with a bag of weed and a bowl next to them dexing, because they want to......

11. slow your roll down on cough medicine. down in tx, everyone sips on cough syrup. and we dont fuck around with dxm too much, we sip on codeine. and who the fuck sips straight cough syrup? you gotta mix that shit with some sprite...make some purple sprite. you know that three 6 mafia song, sippin on some syrup...yeah thats the codeine theyre talking about. not all cough syrup is a nasty and disgusting so chill goddamn

12. still seems gross man... i dunno. i guess im just not that type of person. ive never understood the \"want to see what its like\" mentality.

ive never tasted shit ever, doesnt mean i want to put poo in my mouth and try it.... i guess its differant to you guys, but its the same thing to me.

sorry for raggin on you guys, doing pure dxm capsules is fine i guess... still seems sorta weird, but its a far cry from drinking cough medicine.... and drinking it for codiene is an entirely different deal, still sorta gross in my mind, but atleast you feel good, instead of all craaazy.

(ive done shroomoes, weed, oxycodone, alcohol obviously, and sadly, i must say im a hypocrite, did the dxm back in the day too..... but i still think im even sick for doing it... dont know what i was thinking....??? but i guess i cant rag on you guys and not admit ive done the same...)

13. well there you go :hippie:

14. \"sorry for raggin on you guys, doing pure dxm capsules is fine i guess... still seems sorta weird, but its a far cry from drinking cough medicine.... and drinking it for codiene is an entirely different deal, still sorta gross in my mind, but atleast you feel good, instead of all craaazy.\"

I\'ve never heard of people drinking it for codiene but anyway its not different at all. Some people like the crazyness that dxm gives them and some don\'t.

Quote from third plateau.org \" in fact from speaking with many people who have tried it, only about one third of the people who try it ever take it again. One third seem to absolutely hate it, and the last third couldn\'t care less. Among the third who do like it, the majority (around 80% of those who like DXM) take it once a month or less. \"

15. DXM rules, and nothing you can say will change my mind.

If you don\'t like it, don\'t do it.

I don\'t understand how some of you can be so damned hypocritcal. You don\'t like it when people look down on you for doing weed, so why do you look down on other people for doing something you don\'t particularly like? If you don\'t fucking like it, don\'t fucking do it, and leave the rest of us alone.

Nothing you say is going to stop any of us, so stop wasting bandwidth.

16. to each their own....or his own....or her own...lol..

im not even gonna cum into this argument on dxm coz i usually end up in a typo squabble then apologising ...

unless its negligent....lol...but hey he makes the place interesting...i must admit that every time i see hes posted i read it now, just to see what hes up to...

Grasscity Deals Near You

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.