Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ahhh I Wana Smoke...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ivan Yakinoff, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Whats up guys. So I might have a drug test on the 8th of march...

Well, Ive been completely clean for about 15 days. Ive been drinking water almost every day, Ive also been drinking apple/grape/ and orange juice on occasions...

Before my 15 day break, I took 1 to 3 hits, almost every day for about 3 weeks straight. I only went through about 2.8 to 3.0 grams... Not much...

Heres my 'stats'

Height: 5'9
    Weight: 115 to 120 pounds.
    Excersize: Not really much, but I do walk alot, almost every day. Am Im moving around a decent amout every day.(I can increase if needed)
    Other: Im really skinny. I have very little body fat, at all. Just cant gain weight. But anyways...

If I smoke Like .2 to .4 grams tomorrow night, and if I excersize, sweat, and drink plenty of water until my test, do you think I would be clean before my possible DT on the 8th of March? (15 days)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wouldn't risk it, it might be good for you to take the break any way!
    One time i didn't smoke for a whole month cause I had a drug test, come to find out they took a hair sample. failed it pretty quick.

3. Why take the risk? Is it really worth it? Just think of it as a forced T-break and deal with it. I know it sucks, but I'm pretty sure you can manage to give it 2 more weeks.

4. build a time machine and use it to go forward in time to march 9th

5. Yeah, I don't think you should risk it. HOnestly, best way to make it through is to stay away from sites like this until after your test :D

6. It isnt worth it. Trust me, you cant be failing drug tests. That could lead to trouble... Orr more trouble, depending on you're situation...

Just hide you're bud, bongs, ect. And you should be fine. And if it really is that hard to quit, go buy a black and mild, puff on that every few days. That may take the urges down. Good luck!

7. Thank you. Ill go buy one tomorrow. I know a cigeratte every once and a while helps... Ill have to try a black and mild out. :wave: