Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ahh yes... some GOOD news for a change :)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Mar 28, 2003.

1. here it is

"And God said, 'Behold I have given you every plant-yielding seed wich is upon the face of the earth"
    -Genesis 1.29
    so I was kinda close

2. I get this a lot. Ok. Here's my response:

Go find some poison nightshade and eat a bunch of the berries, ok? I mean, it is a plant bearing seed, isn't it? So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and eat a bunch. Or you could try smoking it if ya want... I dunno what that'll do, but I do know if you eat it you're not gonna make it through the night.

3. I don't know if Ascorbic deleted that post himself, or if a mod did. But thanks to whoever deleted it.

4. Ya but just becasue it's there doesn't mean it has to be eatin or smoked right? It just turns out that god made the pot plant eatable.

5. what college you get accepted to?

6. Cottons, are you still sober?? its been like 2 years

7. congrats man whatsd your gpa?

8. My friend got some of that today, he had a tooth cut out, congrats on goin to college...im working on getting into one myself...and by the way i can't feel shyt ither :)

9. I got accepted to West Coast Baptist College.

No I'm not still sober.

My GPA was 3.78 :D