Ahh sweet ol' karma

Discussion in 'General' started by crackrockstdy89, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Lately, it seems like Karma's been shitting on me. Lot of bad luck with court, job loss, etc. Yesterday, i found out that my older bro fucked over my grandpa. He's getting old, and has some memory problems. Anyways, he conned my grandpa out of 200 bucks and said he would help him move out of his new house in order to make up for the money. Well, he never did any of that, and ended up just taking the money. I heard about this, and went over there with my parents to help my grandpa move for a few hours, not thinking about the money or anything. I just wanted to help him out. So afterwards, i was driving home and stopped at a gas station to get a drink. I never buy lotto tickets lately, but ended up picking up a dollar scratch off ticket for the hell of it. Next thing i know, boom, i won 75 bucks. Not bad at all. Guess doing something good for someone pays off sooner or later.

2. yeah dude hopefully i have some good karma coming my way

well i went to my college book store today to get some last minute books with my friend ( of course the book i went to get STILL isn't in yet) while waiting in line my friend and i start talking to this lady about how overpriced the books are and such and then she walks about to find some of her other books. well a couple minutes later ( line was long as shit and hardly moving) my friend notices that the lady had left her purse on the ground. And since i wasn't buying anything i told him to stay in line and i'd try to find her. Which i did and retruned the purse. She was very thankful.....but ya random story but hopefully my friend and i get some karma for our little teamwork of a good deed done lol

3. i delivered a pizza to this trailor in a trailor park the other night
    and when i got to the door i told the lady her totaly was like 21.34
    so she hands me hands me the money and says "here 21.34" and i was thinking "fuck dude i just got stiffed!"
    but i saw she handed me over a 50 instead of a 20
    i could easily just snagged that shit and gave myself a nice 30 dollar tip
    but i handed it back to her cuz i'm not like that
    and the worst part is that she was greatful but still didnt give me a god dam tip!