Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ahh need help!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jakearabble, Sep 13, 2007.

1. woke up this morning
    i had lost my sack...8th and a half to be exact
    i had just picked it up a couple hours before
    all day today i have searched and to no avail
    until i look outside where i had parked and sure enough it was there
    However
    it rained very very hard today and it was on the side of a somewhat large road, lots of traffic.
    in the bag, the buds were soaked in muddy water
    (if it helps at all im in new orleans)
    i would like to know what are the dangers im facing if i light it up...buds are really soaked in this gross muddy water, so i would like to kno if there is any obvious reason i should throw this out...
    i have it drying now
    any ideas as to what i should/why i shouldnt try?
    thanks
    jake

2. dry it and smoke it.

You will be fine, Unless Money grows on trees/or you get cheap bud

3. the heat will probably kill any lingering germs so you should be fine. pack a poll or roll a J, you'll be fine.

4. its probably gana taste gross but it will get you high. Be more careful next time. that reminds me of this one time i rolled a jay on the side of this semi busy street and set my sack next to me ...forgot about it and started walking to a freinds house to go blow his house was about a mile away and when i got there i relized i had lost my sack i walked all the way back in hopes of finding it (i had no idea where it was) when i got there it was in the middle of the sidewalk staring straight at me i was so happy but then i realized i had to walk back and then i was heated

5. thanks guy!
    i smoked it, tasted funny, worked fine...appreciate all the help
    im assuming it was just sitting on my lap in the car then when i got up it must have fallen out
    o well
    thanks again
    j