Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ahh drug test help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sserkisyann, Apr 8, 2012.

1. ok so i have been in a rehab program for a few months now and i havent failed any piss tests so yesterday i smoked weed i had like 2 bong rips and today i smoked a blunt with my friend and another jay after both combining to like a dubsack total and on monday i plan on smoking at least a dubsack to myself and i have a drug test on the tuesday of the next week what can i do to get it out of my system in like a week please help me no detox drinks i will not use those

2. If you plan on smoking like that, you will most likely fail your drug test. Prepare for the worst.

3. If you're dumb enough to smoke when you know you have a test coming you deserve to fail.

4. You could not go and smoke more. WTF were you thinking?

Seriously.

[​IMG]

5. Well first off don't smoke monday, you're just begging to get caught. Thc is stored in your fat so the best way to get it out of your system is to burn fat. Exercise vigorously until the day of the drug test. Try doing cardio for 30-60 minutes each day. Practice self-control and wait to smoke that dubsack after your drug test.

6. Oh my fucking God...

7. Dumb move, champ...You are fucked.:cool: