Ahh..A Bit of Luck at Last!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CallmeGoku, Dec 3, 2010.

1. So over the course of these fews months I've probably smoked maybe 3 times (so long with so little :() . Most of the times were just me and my friend token at his house with weed he bought. This is great and all but it's been a good while since I've had weed of my own. Mostly because I been so busy lately and just haven't had the time or money to go and get some and the fact most of my dealers have lost contact with me or vice versa.

BUT ALASSSS.
    A friend of mine recently came up to me asking if I wanted to buy some weed from him he had recieved from another friend on his b-day. He's not a smoker and is really looking to get rid of it so I'm getting 2 baggies prob. filled with about 1 or 2g each for $5. :hello:

Gonna go off with some friends and enjoy the weekend tmmrw.:smoke:

Anybody else got any luck with weed lately?

2. Yeah actually, A cop rolled me and i had just picked up 5gs of Northern lights, and i got away :)

3. I have a few bowl packs of some low level dank and a good 3-5g's of some complete shit bud

4. Got a dime for 5 cash like 2 days ago lol, nice dealers lol :D

Last month or so i found 10 dollars a block from where i reup so happy as i really wanted to smoke that night.

5. DP fuck it tho.

i feel having a stash like you said is the best. get the most with little amount of cash at hand. a lil dank and a lil mids.:cool:

6. FUCKKKK
    Long story short. It's two baggies of oregano. I didnt check before hand because it was wrapped in about 5 socks cause he was paranoid. It wasn't his fault, he's never smoked and couldn't tell the difference. He's giving me my 5 back tmmrw. :(

GOOD NEWS though, just found out an old friend deals now. Day saved.

7. Tomorrow, I will b chillin wit me homie, smokin a bowl, and then a J and a blunt. Cannot wait

8. Well woke up this morning and decided im gonna wake and bake so fisrt i jump in the shower then grab the good ol ipad and surf the biggest pickup or harvest ever thread, and meenwhile my parents re upstairs relaxing And im like shit i dot wanna get chonged then laze around the house and then burnout at noon cause my parents would be like why u so tired at noon? So im still thinking of what im gonna do but i just said fuck it lets get baked and just as i pull out my grinder and kush my dad knocks amd asks if he can come in so i throw the satsh next to my 360 and let him in then he says they are going shopping for christmas gifts :D so i finally get a stroke of luck this week then my septic backs up and shit shoots out of the drain in the washroom and theres shit all over the floor and the basement reeks like raw sewage :mad::eek: gonna go smoke abowl out of my redeye colourchanging zong and watch inception:smoke: peace and pot! Happy toking:smoke::hello:

9. i did some work and bought some

10. im in the same situation as you but i bought a a qoerter for 40 pound and THE GUY CAME BACK WITH LEAF so i bought 7 grams of shade :mad: and i havent realy been able to get much due to money and not reliable contact's i will be growing soon .