Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ahaha

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by whattt, Mar 20, 2010.

1. ive been blazing for years but still dont have my own crib and shit and today i realize like, yo ive been blazing for mad years and im in love with the bud and im like well why dont i just call some peeps up seeing how i have the crib free and shit and we will smoke some of the delicious buddha i have

but then i stop and get one of those moments when you realize something about life forgot the vocabulary term for it and im like wait dont call anyone just yet im like why dont i burn alone

im like have i ever done that before and im like oshit ive never actually smoked by myself i mean ive been high by myself but ive never actually smoked some buddha by myself and went through the experiance and shit

so now im in this complete different mindset that ive never been in going into the sesh and im like ight no doubt

and its such a fucking beutiful day like its fucking the best temperture outside, hot but good hot one that you want to stay outside all day and such a nice very slight cooling brezze making it even more perfect so im outside in my yard smoking a joint by myself with my laptop and its one of the best highs ive ever had

im in heaven yo this is fucking awesome

2. I think the word you are looking for is epiphany.

3. he said it.

4. ahaha yea epiphany haha

so fucking stoned rite now and peacful and shit i loveit

5. Yea I love smokin by myself sometimes it's just better.