Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ah well it was bound to happen

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by oldskoolgrower, Apr 23, 2009.

1. I shattered my last remaining bong. It was a just a straight glass tube made well by a local glassblower. I've had it for like 5 or 6 years. He used to sell at a local fleamarket but unfortunately I haven't seen him around in awhile.

I guess I'll have to break down and buy a new bong.

I'm just venting a little. It's really no biggie...now excuse me while I go grab my old metal stem/pipe and a soda bottle.

2. oh shi i thought you got caught, that would have sucked

3. If I got caught you wouldn't see a post from me until I posted bail and that can take up to a day. Trust me it's not going to happen *knocks on wood*. Over thirty years now and I've never come close to it.

4. Damn dude.

You thinking about getting one of those high end, brand name, expensive as fuck, bongs everyone here loves so much?

5. #6 oldskoolgrower, Apr 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2009

Nah. I only spend what I have to on what amounts to a tool. I've never been a collector; I just keep a few pieces for different purposes. Most of the time I just smoke out of my glass spoon anyways; I just like a bong hit from time to time.

EDIT: I spent $50 (after a lot of haggling) for this one that just broke. Good local glassblower; wish I could find him again. It was a nice thick straight tube with a pinch in the middle for holding ice up. Nothing fancy.

6. i would cry, i dont have a roor or nothing but i did drop 200$ on a really nice perced phire with an icecatcher, i dont know what id do without her =[ be 200 bux short and bongless lol

7. Ah that sucks man, Live and regret. post on the graveyard, and i would get a new bong better than the one you had before :)

8. I just need one that works. I rarely spend more than 100-150 on any smoking device. They are just tools to me for the most part and expendible. I have a passing moment of sadness and silence then I move on :)

9. Fair enough my freind, Do you smoke aswell or just bongs/pipes?

10. Most of my smoking is out of my spoon. Once in awhile I like a joint or a bong hit or a vape.

11. Ah ok fair enough, I thought having a vape you would be using that all the time?

[Only because I don't have the money] I only smoke joints and bongs

12. I prefer the spoon. Nothing else gives you the full flavor, and if smoked properly it's very efficient as well.

13. I honestly would send you one for free if I didn't leave all my boxes of glass in storage in Tennessee on accident. I ordered like 6 bongs, sherlocks, and pipes, and 2 weeks later, they sent me the same package, different colors and shapes. So I have pretty much atleast 10 bongs non-used. Sorry to hear this man.

14. It's a real sudden sharp realization when you see your glass in two or more pieces on the floor isn't it. I had the same attitude as you but it's expected, if you have a glass piece that you use it's bound to break eventually, and when it does there's nothing you can do but throw it out and life WILL go on. Sorry for your bong bro. Hopefully you'll get a nicer one and hopefully it won't break. Speaking of which I have to go replace my broken piece, but for now T-break. Yeaaaaaah

15. If i broke my bong i would be sad for a few hours then i would go pick up a new one. Dont get me wrong i love shopping for bongs but i hate having to go buy one because i broke one. Knock on wood!!!!