ah, this is really frustrating

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by fif3l, Aug 19, 2011.

1. man... all these folks are getting clones.. i could get them here i guess, but id have to have a CARD.... the one they bust you for having. whatever happened to fellow neighbors just helpin each other out? id like to meet someone in my area who would like to set up some kind of opposite grow schedule, im vegging while they're flowering, they take clones from me, then i flower, get clones from them... you get the idea. can this be possible?? or does everyone just start from seeds on the internet...? :( so impersonal.

2. id leave some strains on the curb if you were local . you would have to do the same.

3. see. thats what im talkin about. im not in your area sir, or i would definitly scratch your back. i guess ill just have to wait for my aurora seeds.

4. good luck man. hope to see ur journal !

5. Might be impersonal but I rather not have the risk of being made to have a personal relationship with a big man in jail.

6. [quote name='fif3l'] but id have to have a CARD.... the one they bust you for having. QUOTE]

not sure which state your in, but out here in cali its gettin kinda hard to to get busted with out a card. i had a quarter in my pocket last friday after a long night at the bar, and managed to fall asleep at a local transit station. woken up by police an hour later... they told me i smelled like weed. i replied with "good, must be some killer shit if you can smell it from there" never searched me, never asked for a card (which i dont have) nothing. just gave me a sobriety test (which i some how passed) and sent me on my way.
    of course if there was a pound in my bag, i wouldnt be singing this tune. but as long as you are staying with in the parameters of your state medical cannibas laws, building code, and all that jazz... you really shouldnt have anything to worry about. most of the state med cannabis laws keep you below the "give-a-fuck radar" of the feds... short of co-ops, but thats a different bull. but ive never heard of someone getting busted for being a law abiding cannibas card holder, key word here is law abiding.

7. Just setup a perpetual grow. Mother plants and cuttings that go into the flowering room regularly. Not very hard to do.

8. You don't get busted for having a card. Getting a medical marijuana recommendation is part of your private medical records, and not something the government has access to. The state issued ID cards only have your recommendation number and your pic on them. No address, no name, and no way to track you down and harass you. The cops have better things to do than track down medical users. If your acting like an ass on the street you might have problems, but you won't get in trouble JUST for getting and having the card.

9. But I feel for ya, it's nice being able to get a hold of clones so easily. I'm the type of person that would readily share genetics with friends. I'm proud of my plants and want to show them off, ya know what I mean? Anyway, you just have to get yourself hooked up with the right people.

10. yep, sounds pretty daunting but it's actually relatively easy depending on how often you want to harvest/ how much.

11. word :cool:

12. That would be amazing. I really wish I could always be harvesting...lol

I want some now. :(

:smoke:

13. so you want a business partner of some sort? doubt you will find that in this business. don't be lazy. order seeds. grow them up... mother and clone... problem solved. nobody is going to secretly drop their "babies" at your curb side so that you can skip the step. i am starting to realize that a lot of people are asking for freebies on here... i imagine that will get frustrating too.

14. clones might have spider mites or fungus which are spread grower to grower happens very often

15. plus they could go into pretty bad shock going from the old setup to the new.

16. lol. no one is asking for freebies. merely commenting on the fact that (in my area) there seems to be an abundance of clones and "starting points", but you must first give up your personal security to a local govt agency (in my area). itd be cool to have a more secure way to trade strains. :rolleyes:

17. How can it get more secure than that. If your legal and abide by your local laws then getting busted should be a non issue. Most people and despenseries that get busted are breaking that law by possessing more than allowed or in the case of the dispenseries possibly not paying taxes. And by being legal you will have access to all those clones.

Be Eazy...V

18. not how it works dude.

quit letting "the Man " intimidate you .