ah.. nag champa

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by damncrazylegs, Oct 15, 2009.

1. stuff smells so good. any one else dig incense? what kinda scents/brands do ya like? nag champa is the only one ive ever really used myself. got some for free with an order from sou-flower.com, and i made a holder out of a flat-ish piece of driftwood. works awesome

2. This is so funny i just lit two Champa cones wow yes i love champa best smelling incence ever

3. Yeah thats one of my favorite scents. These two hippie dudes own a cd store near my house and they sell incense their and my favorites are This, Witch Doctor and Opium. Dont buy cannabis incense ever though lol it smells nothing like the real deal.

4. sweet pussy and kush are my faves

5. Is it just me or do all incense smell the same lol?

6. Nag champa bring me to my happy place :smoking:
    But I burn incense at least 5-6 times a day. It makes my whole house smell good.

7. dragon's blood is the shit. anyone agree? i cant even explain how it smells, its just so good

8. i wish i could burn it more, but im living with my parents and my mom hates the smell of it for some reason. i guess she enjoys the smell of cat hair/vomit more, idk. my dad likes it, but...

are there any portable incense holders, for cars? or portable/burnable incense

9. u can just buy cones instead of sticks, and just burn them in your ashtray

10. I love them but can't burn em in my dorm unfortunately.

11. doesnt have one, but i could make one. thanks man

12. I love the champa too!
    There is another one that I found.
    And all it says on the box is NATURAL.
    The box is kind of green with some yellow and orange..
    I bought it because I also bought a couple mini boxes of nag champa and they had these next to it.
    I actually like them better!
    I want to try that Dragon's Blood now.
    The name was a little off putting for me.
    I think that's why I never tried it out.
    I will next time!

13. i was gonna say i dont remember the brand name but dragons blood is def where its at dude.

14. My insense burner:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I loves me some champa :D

15. OMG I thought i was the only one
    Nag champa is an insider between me and my friend.
    When we smell somthing good, or just somthing happens were alwyas like "ITS THAT NAAAAAG CHAAAMPA"

I <3 NAG CHAMPA

16. my burner. about 1 1/2 ft long
    glass, kinda oil spill effect on it, w/ cone flat and nice little frog too.

Attached Files:

17. Nag Champa is awesome. I really like sticks that are dipped in oils too, they burn much slower and the smell lingers...In fact I think I'll burn some now...

18. nag champa is definitely the best

i'm pissed i can't burn incense this year because my RA is anal about that sort of shit. last year in the dorms, I burned like 5 sticks a day. it was great.

19. I just got a 250g box of Nag Champa that only cost 20 bucks in the mail today! :hello:
    It is easily the best incense ever, though good Dragons Blood is a close second. I especially love the smell of cannabis mixed with the Nag Champa.

20. i think i might have to check out dragons blood, bunch of ya have talked about it