Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ah harvesting hash is actually DIFFICULT

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UpstateToking, Aug 14, 2011.

1. #1 UpstateToking, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
    Ok so I made a batch of hash from some recent trimmings and it all looks fine it's just way too extra sappy. I have hard trouble trying to get the hash scraped on a razor blade into one of my vials. It just sticks god it's like tar...
    Any suggestions on how I make my hash next time to get it of a better texture?
    Or just ideas on how to get the scrapings off easier...
    Thanks a bunch!

EDIT: I was making QWiSO HASH if you were unsure, and by harvesting I mean just getting it from the plate to it's form in a vial.

2. Let it dry longer

3. QWISO sorry I edited.

4. Ohhh qwiso is naturally rougher but you can try scraping it with a butter knife and heating up the knife(not the hash) and it should just fall off.

5. I've heard freezing the plate works; never tried it though.