Ah F*ck I Just Cracked My Tooth!

Discussion in 'General' started by ZerO Stay Tokin, Jul 16, 2006.

1. motherfucker! i just got some starburst from some stupid bodega near my house and it was so stale that when i bit it it cracked my fucking tooth in the back of my mouth. It hurt like a bitch.

2. That sux. The dentist can prob fix it up real nice, but it will cost ya :(. Or u can get grills, but that would prob cost more.

3. haha, i would never get grills in a million years. I think that shit looks ridiculous.

4. sue their ass

5. man suck it up u puss

This is the second post of yours that I've had to jump into...name-calling and disrespect doesn't float here at the City! *RMJL

6. hey panda, [​IMG]

7. Sue them and get grills!

8. Ack! I've broken both of my front teeth multiple times (from passing out and falling on my face, getting pushed off of playground platforms by "friends"...). Now, after a few years of sporadic dental surgery, they're both false. But they're made of steel and gold and super-strength enamel, and I can bite through almost anything now!

Much empathy your way, I hope you didn't mess it up bad enough to need a root canal or something.

9. thanks man, i hope i dont have to get a root canal, those bitches hurt like hell!

10. Ouch, shitty deal.

11. you called that one guy a dumbass so god was like fuck this kid im gonna break his teeth, therefore god put those starbursts on the shelf for you to break your tooth. good day sir.

12. are you stalking mee?

13. Um, chill. Good vibes.

14. haha bodegas, do they really sell weed like they say in half baked?

15. youll probly get some pills out of it.
    if your into that.

16. Nice Americanism...."sue them" :rolleyes:

17. i bet you could acually get a lawsuit out of that if you go to the dentist and have to pay shit.

18. Post a picture?