Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ah best morning eva!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by iblazei, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Ay wuz good GC folks:hello:

im just posting this to say this has been the best morning in forever snows finnally gone outside woke out burnt out starting tokeing the quad i had left of dank bud. then drove to mc donalds got me some breakfeast and cleaning the peices;]

Have a good day:p i kno i well

2. what up mcgriddle

what'd ya get!!

burnt out coming down hard mcdonald & a toke cures all seriously

3. Yea this mornings good so far, I woke up kinda early but i blazed two bowls of some dank I had left from yesterday out of the vaporizer. Then I watched the end of mystery men on hbo and smoked some more. Its gonna be a good day:D

4. When I wake up burnt out, mcdonalds is the last thing I want! That shit always makes me tired as hell!
    But I started my morning off right with a peanut butter and banana sandwhich! And I just got in from my morning bowl.

5. Hell no, sausage mcgriddles are one of the best breakfasts you could ever have blazed. their pancakes and scrambled "eggs" thing sucks though.

Mystery Men is an amazing movie, just watched it again as well.

6. Southern Style Chicken Biscuit ftw! Although I don't condone starting your day with so much grease. It makes me feel sick and lethargic (when I have a lot to do. Nothing wrong with greasing it up on the weekend! :p)

My morning? Woke up feeling completely reinvigorated after a few long and stressful week. Took a few mini naps, grabbed my boyfriend and cuddled with him, sent him off on his way and after I take care of some business I intend on doing some major meditation this evening. As well as hopefully getting a painting finished.

7. I can never bring myself to eat McDonald's high...okay, maybe occasionally if it's late and not much else is open, but when I'm baked I can't stand the thought of all that grease going into my bloodstream. I like to eat somewhat healthy, even when I smoke. Wake and bakes tend to ruin that though...I'll eat whatever I see.

8. My morning was pretty good:
    Beer
    BJ
    blazed 2 bowls by my window that overlooks the quad
    mcdonalds (cinna-bun!)
    listening to music
    going to play some ball right now

peace everyone

9. Last night my roomate was convinced that my new sherlock was a bub so he filled it with water. I should of made him clean it but I was fairly drunk and said he could try it knowing it wouldnt work. I feel like I should be more angry but I was sorta planning on cleaning it anyway. hhaha so I'm cleaning my pieces too