Aggressive parents get easter egg event cancelled

Discussion in 'General' started by Americandutchyz, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Faux news....boo.

But parents like that are terrible.. my question is why are parents even allowed to participate?

2. lol I knew I was gonna get shit for that :laughing:

Yeah I don't know, just fucked up that parents now a days are so immature that they ruin their kids fun..and then they wonder why the youth keeps getting worse with every generation :p

3. [quote name='"Americandutchyz"']

lol I knew I was gonna get shit for that :laughing:

Yeah I don't know, just fucked up that parents now a days are so immature that they ruin their kids fun..and then they wonder why the youth keeps getting worse with every generation :p[/quote]

Right? I hate going to the store and seeing parents act just as bad as their kids.

I wonder why the didn't just make it a kid only event? That way it doesn't need to be cancelled..

4. Yeah, I've seen that more times than I'd like to admit. Just makes me feel bad for the kid, of course people can change when they are adults but your upbringing does greatly influence who you become as an adult, not to mention how you raise your own children..

That seemed like the logical solution to me too, but I guess the parents won't take their kids if they can't participate.. lol this world is truly going to shit.

5. :This is why we can't have nice things!:p

6. Looks like I'ma have to strap up before church Sunday...Nobody's taking my kid's eggs.

7. Yessir, stay strapped in the easter egg trap brotha :cool: