Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Agent Orange

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jujubes, May 20, 2010.

1. Just bought a dub. Used literally one SMALLER THAN AVERAGE sized bowl. Dude. This is the highest I have been in a LONNGGG while, and I have a high tolerance. Hairiest thing I have seen too. It was really smooth, and it is more of a mind high than anything I think. And everything in my mouth tasted like oranges for the first 15 minutes or so. It also smells like lemons when it is being burnt. Anyone else tried it? :smoke:

2. Sounds like a good pickup, you should put some pics of that up here.

funny strain name if that's the actual name.

3. Hows the smell in the jar? a friend of mine picked some up from the dispensary and it was bomby, smelled real citrusy with hints of orange/lemon. it was from a club in sac are you in cali?

4. Agent Orange, eh? That's some strong shit.

I smoked some of that with a friend a few months ago and her face started morphing and stuff... It was crazy.

Here, I took a picture.
    [​IMG]

5. So thats what they used on in Vietnam...

musta been some dank :smoke:

6. #6 jujubes, May 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2010

No dude, I am in Oregon. Pretty close though. It smelled to me like lemons, and it burned up smelling very citrusy.

7. picture, otherwise, thread is useless.

8. PICTURE!!!!! woooooo

9. Lol at the name agent orange.
    Wrong name to be seeing in a dispensary.lmfao

"Am i going to die smoking this shit?" haha i can imagine someone thinking that.