Agent orange outdoor.

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by thatpsilocybe, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Update 9-9-11

This one turned out to be a pretty nice bush :D Hoping to get an ounce off her.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agent Orange! :hello:

Cant wait to harvest this gal! Harvest time is closing in quick! Only 10-15 days left!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This ones bushing out nicely. Did some LST on her top branches. Shes got quite a few budsites. Probably get about 5-7 grams off her. She stopped pushing out pink pistils. They're just white now.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Heres my two seedlings that are growing up nicely. The one in the ceramic pot is a female and i'm pretty sure the other one is also a female because of the way it's growing.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. are you serious?
    10-15 days?
    doesn't look that close to me :/

3. Yes. Normally, marijuana plants flower for around 9.5 weeks. Or about 2 months. And the Agent orange began flowering around July 20th which makes september 20th the two month mark.
    10-15 days is just an educated guess though. If she needs a bit more time, i'll give it too her.

4. nobody has ANYTHING to say?

5. Ok mini update:

alright so this one is pushing out bright pistils at every budsite.

[​IMG]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heres my newest confirmed female. :hello:
    [​IMG]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agent Orange soo close to harvest! calyxes are swelling and the buds are stinking.
    [​IMG]

6. Smoked the sample bud I clipped off the Agent Orange earlier.

Let's just say i'm fucking baked.

Feels good to smoke herb that you grew from a little seed from a bag of weed that you bought.
    :hello::hello::hello::hello:

7. The anticipation is killing me! I can't wait to harvest that frosty goodness. The calyxes have swelled to more than triple their original size, the buds look like they've been snowed on, and it reeks like skunky lemony goodness. She's practically ready i'm just letting her plump up as much as possible.

I feel like a kid on december 18.

8. Update September 20, 2011

Agent Orange One week left!
    [​IMG]
    Main cola
    [​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heres my one seedling that's now a couple weeks into flower.
    [​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now heres my plant thats covered in pink pistils although you cant tell from the pictures.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And heres my bush. Very sativa dominant. This one's gonna be flowering for awhile .. :stoned:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Man read through your whole thread, and that Agent Orange looks damn good. Keep us updated on how the harvest goes as well as your other girls you got growing..

10. #50 thatpsilocybe, Sep 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2011
    The Agent orange has some bald spots on her because i've been having a hard time keeping my hands off her :) She's still looking amazing though, the main cola is seven inches long and all the other colas are nice as hell too. I just wish i had a camera that would do her some justice. You guys can't even see all the frosty ass lime green goodness.
    But i'll be sure to keep updates on all my ladies, all the way through till my last harvest.

11. Choppin her tomorrow...

12. Ok i got a question for you guys. Take a look at my plant that i said has
    Pink pistils and youll notice that the whole
    Plant has went from dark green to pale green. Why is this? Should i add some fertilizer

13. lol ya gotta wait man a another few weeks. Your crop will just be much better all around. I'd get a bag until that time, just a suggestion. :D

14. yeah i decided not to harvest her.

15. Hit those girls with something high in Phos and Potash, they look starved to me.

16. September 25, 2011

---HARVESTTT!---

Agent orange got the chop-chop!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and heres the trim, going to be made into hash
    [​IMG]