Agenda 21

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bambino404, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Why do you guys think our soldiers are any different from any other countries soldiers?

i mean dont get me wrong my "friend" was in the navy and we talk about this kind of stuff all the time, dont necessarily respect soldiers but..i more feel bad for them really because they are in a shitty position and not all of them are dum hoo rah types who "cant wait to kill some terrorists" ..and some of them will say no and stand up..whether they live or not when the time comes.

Unfortunetly soldiers are taught to follow orders because you cant have soldiers that question everything ..thats just the way it is a soldier has to trust to a degree that the orders are for good.

Like i know in a submarine at least when my "friend" was in..all the nuke commands were on disks labeled 1,2,3,4,5 etc so you didn't know where you were sending them.

i just see in other countries soldiers tear gassing their people and firing into crowds and it really makes me sad..My beef with the military is that it has the great potential for great evil... i really believe our soldiers will follow orders.maybe not all of them..but most.