Agenda 21

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bambino404, Aug 3, 2012.

1. We haven't really made much of a stride in the human rights movement man. Sure, african americans DEMANDED better treatment, but the possibility of internment camps still exists. I mean hell gay people still have a ways to go until their equality.

The soldiers, in the words of Henry Kissinger himself, are simply "pawns to be used in foreign policy". You gotta understand that the world and superpowers like the U.S. and China/Russia are chess pieces used in creating World Order by big Banks and Corporations. They strive to limit your freedoms, and the soldiers will gladly round up their own people, just like the police shoot them with rubber bullets and gas canisters....

2. [quote name='"lightupbong"']

We haven't really made much of a stride in the human rights movement man. Sure, african americans DEMANDED better treatment, but the possibility of internment camps still exists. I mean hell gay people still have a ways to go until their equality.

The soldiers, in the words of Henry Kissinger himself, are simply "pawns to be used in foreign policy". You gotta understand that the world and superpowers like the U.S. and China/Russia are chess pieces used in creating World Order by big Banks and Corporations. They strive to limit your freedoms, and the soldiers will gladly round up their own people, just like the police shoot them with rubber bullets and gas canisters....[/quote]

No they wont, atleast I have Americas history on my side, all you have is speculation that soliders are actually plane ol' murderers and not people who maybe are more patriotic than you are,

What would compel the u.s. military to do this, they don't gain some special power, the military is made up by lower and middle classes and aren't given much honor or pay,

And once again, hopefully others can read it, the constitution outrules any international treatie on u.s. soil.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medellín_v._Texas

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reid_v._Covert

3. Oh yea, the constitution...

And since when did our government start honoring the constitution again?

4. #44 dankydankk, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    [quote name='"lightupbong"']

Oh yea, the constitution...

And since when did our government start honoring the constitution again?[/quote]

When The supreme court says to do so.

5. "Green is Red," is this guy trolling?

6. Dude the fucking supreme court just upheld the Obamacare legislation which mandates people to purchase health insurance.. does "taxation without representation" come to mind?

And in regards to your comments that soldiers may be more "patriotic" than I:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur2r3-RNp9U]Patriotism is for bitches - YouTube[/ame]

7. #47 dankydankk, Aug 5, 2012
    [quote name='"Made You Look"']

Dude the fucking supreme court just upheld the Obamacare legislation which mandates people to purchase health insurance.. does "taxation without representation" come to mind?

And in regards to your comments that soldiers may be more "patriotic" than I:
    Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur2r3-RNp9U[/quote]

No it doesn't because my state has representation in Congress.

But I forgot to add when, before "the supreme court says to do so"

If 30yrs from now the court overrules itself on the mandate, then that's it.

Just like when the court redecided that separate but equal actually isn't equal, shit was forced to change.

The court has the final ssay,

And after the Guy said "patriotism is a mental disorder " I turned it off,

I'm not some captain America dude, but I respect others thoughts,

I don't believe by any means that soliders of the u.s. would just kill citizens just for the hell of it.

And to assume so has no base in u.s. history.

Our military personal don't get paid much or are highly respected members of society, as evident of this post. Most members are lower/middle class citizens, I don't see ANY logic in why the military would start bombing u.s. cities Syria style.

The military is not in anyway an aristocracy with power in our nation

8. You say "The Court has the final say" - why are you okay being "represented" by people that CLEARLY do not give a FLYING FUCK about you, or your rights? None of the power is in your hands.

You say you "respect others thoughts" but you stopped watching the video I posted within 30 seconds and gave no consideration to what he talks about.

The military-industrial complex in the United States profits from military engagements and society brainwashes conformist men and women to serve as drones to fulfill... just who's interests again, exactly? Certainly not mine, nor my family's.

In the event of revolution, rebellious citizens would be identified as threats to the "state" you so willingly support, and would be killed.

Stop living in a dream world.

9. you lost me at glenn beck

10. #50 dankydankk, Aug 5, 2012
    [quote name='"Made You Look"']You say "The Court has the final say" - why are you okay being "represented" by people that CLEARLY do not give a FLYING FUCK about you, or your rights? None of the power is in your hands.

You say you "respect others thoughts" but you stopped watching the video I posted within 30 seconds and gave no consideration to what he talks about.

The military-industrial complex in the United States profits from military engagements and society brainwashes conformist men and women to serve as drones to fulfill... just who's interests again, exactly? Certainly not mine, nor my family's.

In the event of revolution, rebellious citizens would be identified as threats to the "state" you so willingly support, and would be killed.

Stop living in a dream world.[/quote]

That's the way the constitution designed it, if you have a constitution that has performed better please inform me of a better checks and balance.

The reason they are not elected is so that they can give as much of an unbiased opinion as possible, if they were prioritized with getting reelection our nation wouldn't work that well.

Laws can be repealed through Congress, so if citizens hate the mandate so much they can vote in an opposing party in greater numbers.

The reason I stopped watching is because its a bunch of ignorance. I never said that Americas military was a super hero, I said The people who join have no hidden motive for the most part besides serving their country or going to college,

Whatever is done in wars is irrelevant in this topic, which was the point of the video. I'm talking about family and friends who are just as sane as I am,

Our military has never had a mission against its own country unless talking of civil war, which is different than what is being proposed here.

Their is no reason for the military to destroy its own nation if ordered to, soldiers are treated the same as anyone else. And I use our history as evidence,

Where is yours?

All you are doing is speculating, and doing it rather cynically

11. "The reason they are not elected is so that they can give as much of an unbiased opinion as possible, if they were prioritized with getting reelection our nation wouldn't work that well."

I don't even know what this means to be honest with you. Who isn't elected?

"Laws can be repealed through Congress, so if citizens hate the mandate so much they can vote in an opposing party in greater numbers."

The two party system is an illusion, a distraction. If our government is of the people, by the people, for the people, why do we have legislation that the majority OVERWHELMINGLY disapproves of pushed through at the Federal level? The general populace of the USA did not have any part in the creation or ratification of the obamacare legislation.

You DON'T have a voice in any real part of the workings of this nation. Yet you appear to be okay with this idea thats been put in your head that if you don't like what happens, you can just vote the other way next time and it'll all work out.

I'm not speculating. Face the truth.

12. #52 dankydankk, Aug 5, 2012
    [quote name='"Made You Look"']"The reason they are not elected is so that they can give as much of an unbiased opinion as possible, if they were prioritized with getting reelection our nation wouldn't work that well."

I don't even know what this means to be honest with you. Who isn't elected?

"Laws can be repealed through Congress, so if citizens hate the mandate so much they can vote in an opposing party in greater numbers."

The two party system is an illusion, a distraction. If our government is of the people, by the people, for the people, why do we have legislation that the majority OVERWHELMINGLY disapproves of pushed through at the Federal level? The general populace of the USA did not have any part in the creation or ratification of the obamacare legislation.

You DON'T have a voice in any real part of the workings of this nation. Yet you appear to be okay with this idea thats been put in your head that if you don't like what happens, you can just vote the other way next time and it'll all work out.

I'm not speculating. Face the truth.[/quote]

When you said,

[quote name='"Made You Look"']You say "The Court has the final say" - why are you okay being "represented" by people that CLEARLY do not give a FLYING FUCK about you, or your rights? None of the power is in your hands.

[/quote]

I thought you meant why am I comfortable with the supreme court judges making rulings that I have no say in since judges are appointed?

But now I think you're talking about Congress? Anyway if that's the case we vote in people, if you say the two party system is false then idk wtf is that elephant and donkey they always show in debates, but both parties continue to suck it wouldn't be long before a new party would gain steam, the u.s. has had more than these Present parties in congress.

Our government is a representation, we vote people in, they do their stuff, Obama said he wanted a universal like health care system for America before elected, its not like it was a secret.

But the point of this discussion was international treaties and American soliders as a potential mass murderer of American cities,

You've just been changing the subject.

The supreme courts ruling is the law of all the land,

And u.s. soldiers will not destroy their home for any reason unless if a foreign enemy is invading.

13. The President of the United States appoints the Supreme Court Justices. Again, the power is totally outside of your hands and you are in no way considered or represented in the process.

And I didn't say the two party system is false, I said the concept of a two party system is a distraction, and an illusion, used to manipulate people into thinking they can have political influence by supporting one or the other, when in reality both parties serve the same interests. It's all a facade!

14. #54 dankydankk, Aug 5, 2012
    [quote name='"Made You Look"']The President of the United States appoints the Supreme Court Justices. Again, the power is totally outside of your hands and you are in no way considered or represented in the process.

And I didn't say the two party system is false, I said the concept of a two party system is a distraction, and an illusion, used to manipulate people into thinking they can have political influence by supporting one or the other, when in reality both parties serve the same interests. It's all a facade![/quote]

Sometimes yes sometimes no, if they continue to be unproductive for too long a new party or new ideas will be voted in, its only been around 8 years of "not so good, but not horrible" if it continues someone like ron Paul could easily gain wide support.

And I already said why they are appointed , btw if the people aren't considered or represented, who are the citizens who bring cases to the court? Or the lawyers? And who is the law effecting if not the u.s. citizen? Seems to me that most of what the supreme court does effect me, and the judges probably do consider the citizen at some point considering the whole thing is revolved around the citizen.

[quote name='"dankydankk"']

That's the way the constitution designed it, if you have a constitution that has performed better please inform me of a better checks and balance.

The reason they are not elected is so that they can give as much of an unbiased opinion as possible, if they were prioritized with getting reelection our nation wouldn't work that well.
    [/quote]

15. [quote name='"dankydankk"']

But the point of this discussion was international treaties and American soliders as a potential mass murderer of American cities,

You've just been changing the subject.

The supreme courts ruling is the law of all the land,

And u.s. soldiers will not destroy their home for any reason unless if a foreign enemy is invading.[/quote]

Also,,

16. #56 Made You Look, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2012
    Not so good, but not horrible?

Wake up dude!

Congress is not unproductive, it has been busy passing more and more laws taking away our freedoms every year. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that something like 50,000+ laws alone have been ratified this year alone. And it's been going on for much longer than 8 years.

EDIT: And you're right, I have derailed this thread, I'm sorry. I got too wound up.. I am angry at a lot of things in this country and I got into too much of an argumentative mode.

17. [quote name='"Made You Look"']

Not so good, but not horrible?

Wake up dude!

Congress is not unproductive, it has been busy passing more and more laws taking away our freedoms every year. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that something like 50,000+ laws alone have been ratified this year alone. And it's been going on for much longer than 8 years.[/quote]

It's a constant struggle man, we move forward, we step back, we take a larger step forward, and then do little ones back.

Our older citizens lived in a time where their was segregation, where their was forced encampments for an entire ethnicity,people were force to fight wars or go to prison, where people lost jobs and had lives ruined for even mentioning communism, and it was next to impossible to figure out the government

Now the president is in favor of gay marriage publicly who's also black, a draft hasn't happened since Nam, their hasn't been an ethic government round up and forced migration, people publicly disgrace the government and America all the time without fear of serious ridicule, and things like wiki leaks happen, and they can't stop it,

Things have gotten better.

....its cool Ive done the same

18. No I've been in the army. They ask you if you are willing to kill friends and family in a national emergency. If you say no they probably wouldn't have let me join.

19. lmao no they dont. I have family in the marines.

20. [quote name='"munchymeiser900"']

No I've been in the army. They ask you if you are willing to kill friends and family in a national emergency. If you say no they probably wouldn't have let me join.[/quote]

Hahahhah. What bs