Agenda 21

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bambino404, Aug 3, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esJY2SK_4tE&feature=player_detailpage]"Agenda 21" The UN's diabolical plan for the world is explained on the "Glenn Beck Show" - YouTube[/ame]

Beck isnt perfect but just watch it i mean the reason why tons of people think hes crazy dumb etc is because you've been told that for a reason.

heres the actual document on the un website

DSD :: Resources - Publications - Core Publications

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHNh4WLk138&list=FLKW4xnUzr52hkEZr5N9mHAA&index=4&feature=plpp_video]USA Troops Ordered To Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns! - YouTube[/ame]

its all connected guys there really is a push for a global government.

2. #2 lightupbong, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012

What?!?! Get your conspiracy theory's outta here!;)

There IS infact a conspiracy among us. It's a private bank, known as.......The Federal Reserve! *thunder, scary music*

The people running it, run our government. See how that works?

Banks and corporations tell government what to do. Government tell PEOPLE what to do.

Banks have pulled strings for nearly 100 years. There is a new "puppet" in place each term, giving the illusion of freedom and election.

But, since it's so unfathomably ludicrous that this could EVER be true, considering it is FAR too complex for our little personal realities, that we have bee duped and controlled for so long, it is completely disregarded.

just another cooky conspiracy theory...

3. oh ya im sure thats why the un has it on their website..CRAZY!

im not saying this is happening tomorrow its been in the works for a while.

And talk of a world government is anything new.

idk just because its complicated and outlandish and maybe just hard to believe doesnt mean it should be discredited.

....what are you trying to say?

4. No dude, my entire post was me agreeing with your OP. I was being sort of sarcastic when i called it a conspiracy theory....most people think it is a conspiracy, they do not have access to the information, or any will to change their minds. Agenda 21 is fucking REAL.

5. alright thats why i was like what are you saying cause it was kind of hard to tell.

6. It is a conspiracy. It's not a conspiracy theory.
    Common mistake, but it's something people really need to be educated on if you want to really change minds.

7. ya people have to realize conspiracy doesnt mean crazy...all our founding fathers were conspirators.

8. Why do.people have a.poblennwith agenda 21. It doesn't affect America.
    We have rights here and we have guns here. Period.

If Americans are too pussy to.protect their.land andnrights they deserve to have it taken away

9. What if they're not too pussy but don't have the numbers necessary to protect their property?

10. Exactly, not enough people have awaken to the concept yet. Notice how all of this freedom limiting legislation has been passed in the last year/few years?

-NDAA
    -Obamacare
    -Cybersecurity )SOPA/CISPA
    -TSA
    -Gun Laws (attempted ; )
    -internet spying and call spying
    -random roadside security checks
    -limiting what you can and can't EAT (bloom bergs ban on drinks and donuts in NYC).

The people are waking up, so the system is rushing in it's last few agendas. However, they are exposing themselves, and people are beginning to figure out how they work. Same concept applies to Agenda 21, even MSM has given mention to it.

11. [quote name='"bambino404"']Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esJY2SK_4tE&feature=player_detailpage

Beck isnt perfect but just watch it i mean the reason why tons of people think hes crazy dumb etc is because you've been told that for a reason.

heres the actual document on the un website

DSD :: Resources - Publications - Core Publications

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHNh4WLk138&list=FLKW4xnUzr52hkEZr5N9mHAA&index=4&feature=plpp_video

its all connected guys there really is a push for a global government.[/quote]

This is rubbish. The courts have already ruled that international treaties/laws don't not apply to citizens on u.s. soil if it is contrary to the constitution, and really think soldiers are gonna destroy their home without an enemy? That's an even lamer thought to me,

12. [quote name='"lightupbong"']

Exactly, not enough people have awaken to the concept yet. Notice how all of this freedom limiting legislation has been passed in the last year/few years?

-NDAA
    -Obamacare
    -Cybersecurity )SOPA/CISPA
    -TSA
    -Gun Laws (attempted ; )
    -internet spying and call spying
    -random roadside security checks
    -limiting what you can and can't EAT (bloom bergs ban on drinks and donuts in NYC).

The people are waking up, so the system is rushing in it's last few agendas. However, they are exposing themselves, and people are beginning to figure out how they work. Same concept applies to Agenda 21, even MSM has given mention to it.[/quote]

Ndaa doesn't change anything in regards to citizens, in the bill it refers that all laws are the same of some bill bush passed 10 years ago,

And wasn't sopa denied? There's not internet censorship going on,

the tsa security is obviously for just that, security .

Gun laws have gotten far easier the past decade, but gun control is always a topic of debate,

And with the thing in NYC, you can buy multiple sodas if you want, people act like America being the fattest nation doesn't matter, as if all the medical expensives because of obese related health problems don't exist, its probably not the best way to approach the problem , but it's only one city

13. :rolleyes:

That koolaid must really taste good huh?

Try again...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSzZAOQnYFI&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Panetta Publicly Admits U.S. Military/Obama Takes Orders from The U.N. - YouTube[/ame]

14. #16 dankydankk, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
    [quote name='"Tripace"']
    :rolleyes:

That koolaid must really taste good huh?

Try again...
    Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSzZAOQnYFI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/quote]

Idont get it what's the point. Those cut clips taken out of context must be nice, but here the law of the land in the supreme court,

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reid_v._Covert

International treaties cannot and will not effect u.s. citizens on u.s. soil if contrary to the constitution. And that the constitution cannot be superseded in anyway

Maybe internationally the u.s. follows commands and treaties, but we should be doing more of that.

I watched alittle more, we've always taken military action without Congresses consent, aslong as its not an actual war its not that big of deal.

15. #17 maxrule, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012

You completely misunderstand psychology of a highly trained soldier. The military will disarm and intern their own families when given the order. They will strike their own home with a drone and think nothing of it.

Those guys wear uniforms and all those military insignias with pride because they follow orders. They follow orders because they believe there is honor in doing so.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. What is your definition of "actual war"?

17. After reading these threads now in the politics section, it's pretty much turned in to pandora's box. :p

All I can say; I didn't do it! :bolt:

18. some of you really need to wake up..the signs are everywhere