Age?

Discussion in 'General' started by ShadowBud, Sep 26, 2009.

1. 3-4 months I'll be 22.

I think weed is like alcohol. You don't really quit alcohol unless you have a serious addiction. You just drink every now and then without considering yourself an alcoholic or pothead.

2. im 18. i would never quit smoking...actully im moving to Cali just for the medical bud. ;)

3. Im 19,I plan on joining the Army pretty soon as a combat medic,so ill stop for that,after I get out Ill start back up more than likely.I plan on smoking all throughout college too.Quick question,which medical fields require drug testing?Im guessing all,but maybe the one im looking into doesnt.Hopefully.

4. Haha I don't think anyone is going to confess to being younger than 18. The rules of these forums are YOU MUST BE 18 OR OLDER. Though, more than likely 1/3 of the kids saying they're 18 are around 15 or 16 xD

5. Im a grown ass man, And i never plan on quitting for real. Ive smoked once in the last 2 weeks, And wont smoke for the next 4-5 days minimum for a drug test i probably have coming up.

But on that aspect, Ima grown ass man, And my own POPS dont plan on quitting anytime soon. My ma's either. I rest my case.

6. im 21 and i dont smoke anymore

well i do, but only on weekends or for special occasions.

7. I'm 23... Not really sure.

8. 21 and I agree with this guy ^^^ lol

9. I'll be 24 in a few months & didn't start until I was almost done with college (had to pay for school, so not much time for partying). Lost my reliable connections (that I trust), & have been thinking about this for some time. I was actually worried that the majority on here were 18-20/that I was some creep because I was going into my mid 20s & smoking; but there are some veteran/old timer smokers too, so I guess I don't feel bad about it:D

I do hate all the negative stigmas about the plant: that "you're a loser with no life if you smoke weed" .....meanwhile you've got people in the NY Hamptons, Cali., & all the other stereotypically "rich people areas" doing coke & whatnot. I think if you can do your job without it interfering, you should be able to smoke in safe environments (e.g.: your home, etc.) without having to worry about a SWAT team of DEA agents breaking into your house because they're "upholding the law.":mad:

Not sure if I'll be smoking anymore myself, but I think my life personality has greatly benefited from this simple, yet beautiful plant.

10. I'm 33, I'm a mom, and I smoke a lot of cannabis, lol. No one really knows that I do though (except for my husband and a couple of friends)... it's mostly a secret.

It seems like every other mom I know is on some kind of anti-anxiety, anti-depression, anti-crazy pill of some kind.

Fuck that. I like weed, not popping pills.

11. 19, I have no means of quitting anytime soon but I don't plan on being an all out stoner like used to be two years ago.

I've been forced sober for 5 weeks and 3 days now, and it's really not all that bad. But there are many nights when I really want to smoke.

12. im 21 and i dont ever plan on quitting. i also dont plan on getting married or having kids. if i ever had a drug test for a job, i wouldnt quit, i would just figure out a way around it... fake piss, etc

13. I'm 23. I don't see myself quitting, but then again cannabis is still a positive influence.

14. Old enough to buy cigs, yay.

15. ......

16. 55 and still smokin' pot ... the good stuff

do not drink alcohol or smoke tobacco ... so why not ?

17. I'm 19 and I'm hoping to quit cigarettes sometime down the road but I doubt I'll quit smoking weed unless my job does drug testing.

18. I'm 18, and the only thing that'd stop me right now is a job drug testing me.

19. 19, 20 in a few months

Don't know if I'll stop when I get older, I probably will.

20. i am 19 years old and will never ever lay down the herb. you can quote me on that.