Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bluegrass58, Nov 2, 2007.

1. Hey City,

I have spent some time reading these forums, and looks like a great bunch of people. I was wondering though, how old are most of you? Am I the only old - "seasoned toker" here. 49 years young and going strong!

2. i'm 19.

3. word same

@OP Welcome to GC

4. 18..almost 19

5. 18 as of this summer, only been a regular toker for a month or two now but looking forward to years with mary jane.

6. I'm 19.

Did you know a reply has to be in 5 chracters length?

7. Yea... i know, it sucks.... what if a smiley face says it all?:D

but yea, does anyone regret not finding MJ earlier or with they found it later? Personally i think i found it at the perfect time, early senior year of high school, but didnt start smoking regularly until college started this fall.

8. 19 years old been smoking for about 7 of those years

9. There are a quite a few 'seasoned tokers' around here...you won't be all by yourself reminiscing about the good ol' days.

Welcome to the city :wave:

oh yeah and I'm 19 at the moment

10. 21, been smoking since I was 9.

11. 9, damn how the fuck do u get exposed to pot when in elementary skool days damn, let me guess older sibling/relative,right?? Whoever did, what were they thinking smokin up a 9 yr. old i cant imagine smoking anything so young...I started 16 and been puffing for 2 yrs. almost 3 in Decemeber and turning 19 this month.

12. im 18 19 in 2 months been smokin since around 12-13

13. I'm almost 19 as well, been smoking for ~9 months

14. Wow. I'm 20. Are we all seriously this young?

15. 18... been smoking 6 years... growing for 3.... and just started to grow Hydro last month :wave:

16. Ill be 25 this month, been smokin for the last 8

17. 20, smokin' for 4 years now.

18. 18 Smokin' for 6 of those.
    -Dave

19. rofl look at our fellow GC'ers

all 18 and 19

oh boyy what happen to all the oldschoolers. i wish they'd come back :(