Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thegreenlantern, Jan 27, 2003.

1. Everyone is old enough to be here...I see no minors!!!! ;)

2. ahem ... im (old enough *RMJL) ... and i have a right to be here !

3. twenny-seeks

4. im 19 but i feel 90 as i am deprived of sleep

5. I see we have some old heads here, thats the shit. But exactly how experienced can an 18-19 year old be at smokin weed? I've been smokin since around the 6th grade, seriously since the 8th and i don't really consider myself a pro or anything... just a stoner on his way to highdom

6. Hey guys! I'm trying to be nice here but this thread is going to die real quick if I see any more numbers pertaining to an age that's under 18. You all know the deal.

7. 18, chillin.

8. you aint foolin anyone bpp.

23 here. holy cow haha not till march. im ahead of myself :)

9. Damn it, Poppa!!!! I'll change that baby to 71...that's how old you are, anyway, right?????

;)

10. plus 20 :D

11. Subtract 6 from that for me!!!

12. I'll be honored to chill with the rickity old seniors on this list! I clock in @41.

13. i'm *really* 19 as in that is my actual age, i turn 20 this august

14. now that i think about it i have never even seen an adult smoke the green besides willie nelson and snoop dogg...i always though ppl grow out of it but i don't think i will ever :D

15. I used to smoke with my step dad, and he's 31, and my dad still smokes..he's 41

16. What day zia?

19th here.

17. I'm a newbie but an oldie. I'm 48 and lovin' it. Peace.

18. I'm 18, been smokin' since I was a freshman in HS.

19. You should use this... Take your age... and then subtract your age.... Add 19 and your as old as bud stuffer... It'll never fail