Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Age you started smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by julesvern, Jun 5, 2006.

1. started at 13 and never looked back

2. First time was when I had just turned 15.

3. 14...47 now...keep on smokin'

4. haha never heard that.....canniversary.... i guess mine is coming up seeing as my birfday is in 7 days! that means...... 6 days till my canniversary, its gonna be what like 7 years? wowzers.:p 'till the day I die.

5. First tried it with my friend when i was 12, started smokin weekly then when i was 13-14 i was doin it every day. Pretty crazy huh? Lol if i smoked with my litte bro my mom would kill me. And my brother is a bitch so he would probly tell.

6. my first blunt was at 14 my first ciggaret 16

7. Haha thanks....just thought of it as I was typing this, although I'm sure I'm not the first to "come up with" the word! ;)

ps--congrats on the upcoming canniversary! (and the happy birthday that goes along with it!)

8. Around 15, I think it might've been 14 though (tryna do my calculations right now).

9. Aprip 15, it's was the Day of Toads, A remarcable day from the Deepest of oppinions.

No thats a lie, I started like 2 years ago approxamitle.y

10. 4/20 when i was 14 hahahahaha :smoking:

11. my first joint was at 13 with my aunt...smoked on and off till around 20..been smoking regulerly since then...23years of mostly fine bud....:smoking:

12. 14 but not propa till like 16....im nearly 20 now :eek:

13. It was like 3 years ago, when i was 18.

14. 14... too young?

15. I was 14. now i'm 18, and I only have 2 states of mind. stoned and asleep

16. My Sophomore year, about the age of 15.

17. i started at 14 now i'm 19. the best 5 years of my life and many more still to come....hopefully

18. i started at 13 and i like wheres its taken me.

19. In 7th grade how ever old u r. then i got caught but im back. and will never stop, and im 17 now.

That's too bad because you have to be 18 to be here! *RMJL