Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Age you started smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by julesvern, Jun 5, 2006.

1. 18 first semester at college

2. First time smokin bud I was 13..

3. I smoked weed in a previous life, in fact, I had a whole weed grow op, and I would sleep on piles of it.

4. Started smoking buds and cigarettes at 15, although I don't smoke cigs much, usually only at parties or on weekends when im feelin stressed.

5. 12 and had sex at 11 ....smoke weed @ 13 been doing those and some for years

6. I started smoking when i started with cigarettes, that would have been at 15.....9 years later still going strong...anonymous....sex at 11? DAMN....what ever happened to being a freaking kid? ( sorry its the mom thing coming through) cheers! :D

7. I think that's way too soon. I regret my sister made me smoke when I was 12 and smoking before age 14 increases your chances of getting schizophrenia by alot. Wait until hes at least 15.

8. 15 was my first encounter and when i started smoking regularly

9. I have a neighbor named Bubby, who smokes with me every now n again.

Hes 9

10. Late 10, about a month or so away from 11

11. idk when.. eighth grade i suppose

12. 15 for me, not till 16 did I smoke often.

13. I was 19...summer before my junior year of college. I'm 21 now, and almost comin up on my 2 year canniversary!

14. tried it first freshman or sophomore year.

didn't really get into it until i moved to the suburbs. there isn't anything else to do here other than smoke.

15. I was 9.

Gettin smoked up by my older brother.

16. I first tried it when I was 14, but only started smoking regularly when I was around 15ish.

17. night before my 12th birthday. Ill be 19 in like 7 days, its been awhile.

I think if the person is responsible/mature enough age has nothing to do with it.

I was ready, but i grew up very fast. My brother is almost 15 and I still have not smoked with him. I still dont think hes ready for it, but i know that he has smoked a couple times with his friends, but Im very picky about those i smoke with, and if someone isn't mature enough in my eyes, i dont want to smoke with them.

Ultimatly, you should know him well enough to decide if he is ready. I wouldn't force smoking on anyone, because it can ruin the experience and make them not want to try later in life when they are ready. good luck.

18. smokin weakly from 12-14, then frehsman year of highschool til now.