Age Police=High-School Dropouts?

Discussion in 'General' started by reefermadness11, Aug 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not trying to offend anyone, sorry if i do. But I'm honestly starting to believe that most of the age-police on here don't know how the real world works. Every thread including the phrase "living with parents" gets probably 10 age-police replies. How many of you actually moved out the day you turned 18? That doesn't happen for 99.9% of people, due to many reasons. Many of the posts say "why don't you just tell your parents you smoke? You're 18, right". How many people actually believe that telling your parents is the best idea (unless they don't have a problem with it, of course)? Obviously, half of the people here are underage. But is it your job to point them out, really?

Point is, if you see a comment you think is from a 14 year old, it probably is. If it annoys you, just keep scrolling. Nobody is forcing you to comment. In reality, nobody except the mods can do anything about it. I feel like the city has turned into a teenage witch-hunt. Anyone feel the same?

2. I honestly don't know why everyone hates on minors. I understand it's far from legal for minors to be on these forums, but I mean the more posters and members, the merrier. I've been saying this for like a year now.. People need to chill, let the moderators worry about age limits and people breaking them. If you don't have any proof that they're underage, stop posting about it.

3. DUDE! there is a thread JUST LIKE THIS that opened about an hour ago, maybe more.....

This topic is overkilled, the age police will never stop, the internet will always be filled with trolls, and thats just how it is lol. Ignore them, us mods are the age police, and any vigilante who wants to help should just report them and let us deal with it rather than look like a 10 year old saying "lololol minor, BAN HAMMER OMG"

But since there is another of these open, im going to close this down lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.