Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Age on MMJ?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Stowned, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Do they have set ages for MMJ? New Jersey's MMJ bill is going threw soon but I'm wondering that if it passes , what would the age be. In NJ you have to be 19 to smoke cigarettes or buy papers or blunts , is there a chance that it might be 19 or do they regulate it differently? I'm only 18. Sorry in advance if this is a dumb question or if it's been asked before....

2. I would like to say that if there's an age limit, doesn't that defeat the purpose of it being a medicine?

3. Idk man. That's why I'm asking. I have anxiety and when I was younger they would not give me xanax and stuff like that so that's why I'm asking. I smoke Marijuana now because of anxiety and I'm just hoping I don't have to sneak it around for another year if the bill gets passed.

4. There isn't a a age on MMJ yet far I know in CA, as for minors you need a parental consent, etc.